ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+4
Electroball
Ezequiel Matias
Green Snake
hacker___
8 posters

IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze.

hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze. Empty IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze.

Post  hacker___ Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:44 am

Hi there liar:

IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze. R4x84hw

Do you think I'm stupid? The20BT is you (ezze), because his website is SWD, and it came to my head that it was Ezze.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze. Empty Re: IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze.

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 am

Also her username in yt is by use Eze Acosta which is Ezzes name.
    Ezequiel Matias

IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze. Empty Re: IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze.

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:57 am

Green Snake wrote:Also her username in yt is by use Eze Acosta which is Ezzes name.
    I'm not Eze Acosta.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:02 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Also her username in yt is by use Eze Acosta which is Ezzes name.
    I'm not Eze Acosta.
    Yes you are
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:31 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I'm not Eze Acosta.
    Yes you are
    SHUT THE HELL UP IDIOT, FUCKING COCK SUCKER BITCH, YOU REPORTED ME IN SSRG, FUCKING IDIOT, NOW, I'M PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM IT, GO TO THE UNIVERSITY, AND NEVER GO OUT OF IT, BECAUSE YOU GIVE PROBLEMS.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:32 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I'm not Eze Acosta.
    Yes you are
    SHUT THE HELL UP IDIOT, FUCKING COCK SUCKER BITCH, YOU REPORTED ME IN SSRG, FUCKING IDIOT, NOW, I'M PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM IT, GO TO THE UNIVERSITY, AND NEVER GO OUT OF IT, BECAUSE YOU GIVE PROBLEMS.
    Oh no, Ezze rages! :O
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:44 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I'm not Eze Acosta.
    Yes you are
    Nineko wrote:

Posted Today, 01:35 PM

http://asmtosegagene...onic-retro#2780

Brooklyn's profile has been deleted from the forum database, but still, some "Ezequiel Matias" guy (who is probably you) claimed that he was approved on Sonic Retro and on SSRG, posting two links to the relevant profiles. Sadly, this counts as ban dodging.

I'd really like to see you around here because you don't look like a bad guy at all, but can you explain with honesty why you created these multiple accounts? You can't get unbanned without a valid reason.

edit: oh wow, BBcode doesn't work in this subforum :rolleyes:

Edited by nineko, Today, 01:38 PM.
    Spanner wrote:Really? Maybe these will remind you. Unfortunately someone has deleted the Brooklyn account here but there's enough proof to show that it was you who did it.
    ipWap5e.png
    fJKJ6J6.png
    4V5E3Lc.png
    jfMDHi7.png
    Since you're still being a lying shit I'm just going to end your misery by removing your post rights on here after you explain the above. The Rick Astley concert ticket will be with you shortly because really, you're not getting unbanned at this point of time and by ban dodging you just made shit worse.
    EZEQUIEL wrote:Just delete my account from this crap, I really tired, the staff of this crap treat you like an idiot.
    Electroball
    Electroball

Post  Electroball Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:50 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I'm not Eze Acosta.
    Yes you are
    Nineko wrote:

Brooklyn's profile has been deleted from the forum database, but still, some "Ezequiel Matias" guy (who is probably you) claimed that he was approved on Sonic Retro and on SSRG, posting two links to the relevant profiles. Sadly, this counts as ban dodging.

I'd really like to see you around here because you don't look like a bad guy at all, but can you explain with honesty why you created these multiple accounts? You can't get unbanned without a valid reason.

Spanner wrote:Really? Maybe these will remind you. Unfortunately someone has deleted the Brooklyn account here but there's enough proof to show that it was you who did it.
    ipWap5e.png
    fJKJ6J6.png
    4V5E3Lc.png
    jfMDHi7.png
    Since you're still being a lying shit I'm just going to end your misery by removing your post rights on here after you explain the above. The Rick Astley concert ticket will be with you shortly because really, you're not getting unbanned at this point of time and by ban dodging you just made shit worse.
    EZEQUIEL wrote:Just delete my account from this crap, I really tired, the staff of this crap treat you like an idiot.
    You shouldn't have posted this here... I'm just sayin', since posting stuff from validating/banned forums is NOT good (kinda, but it's always the same, since it's not a public matter). Once again, calm down, be nice to them if you want to be unbanned from there rather than creating multiaccounts. That is just my advice.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:54 am

Electroball wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I'm not Eze Acosta.
    Yes you are
    Nineko wrote:

ipWap5e.png
    fJKJ6J6.png
    4V5E3Lc.png
    jfMDHi7.png
    You shouldn't have posted this here... I'm just sayin', since posting stuff from validating/banned forums is NOT good (kinda, but it's always the same, since it's not a public matter). Once again, calm down, be nice to them if you want to be unbanned from there rather than creating multiaccounts. That is just my advice.
    The validation system is good in my opinion, avoid spam. Otherwise, I can't be really nice with them, they insulted me, they treated me bad. (Specially Spanner) and as I can see, they are lackluster people for being in the Staff Group.
    Electroball
    Electroball

Post  Electroball Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:02 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Electroball wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I'm not Eze Acosta.
    Yes you are
    Nineko wrote:

ipWap5e.png
    fJKJ6J6.png
    4V5E3Lc.png
    jfMDHi7.png
    The validation system is good in my opinion, avoid spam. Otherwise, I can't be really nice with them, they insulted me, they treated me bad. (Specially Spanner) and as I can see, they are lackluster people for being in the Staff Group.
    You know, there's always a reason why. You've probably treated them badly at times, plus that quoted message you left in your post gives a good reason why.

And for your quoted message, I meant the next one:
    Seems that since when you got banned you hate SSRG, don't you?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Electroball wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Electroball wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I'm not Eze Acosta.
    Yes you are
    Nineko wrote:

ipWap5e.png
    fJKJ6J6.png
    4V5E3Lc.png
    jfMDHi7.png
    You know, there's always a reason why. You've probably treated them badly at times, plus that quoted message you left in your post gives a good reason why.

And for your quoted message, I meant the next one:
    Seems that since when you got banned you hate SSRG, don't you?
    I don't hate SSRG, I don't like the Staff, that's just a little part of the topic, when Spanner treated me bad, and others do the same thing, I left the site by 4 months, and I return since 1 month ago.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:15 pm

This is because you are a idiot
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:18 pm

seriously, stay out of forums, grow up, learn how to hack, etc., and come up later when you feel you are mature enough, and you will hopefully be accepted as member of SSRG and/or Retro. That is my advice.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Green Snake wrote:seriously, stay out of forums, grow up, learn how to hack, etc., and come up later when you feel you are mature enough, and you will hopefully be accepted as member of SSRG and/or Retro. That is my advice.
    Another time, I will say to you, that I tired of discuss, right???? I'm "mature", idiots like you or hacker____ criticize by the comments, which is really stupid, SSRG??? I will not accept an advice of a banned member of SSRG, and even you are not accepted in Retro like me.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:seriously, stay out of forums, grow up, learn how to hack, etc., and come up later when you feel you are mature enough, and you will hopefully be accepted as member of SSRG and/or Retro. That is my advice.
    Another time, I will say to you, that I tired of discuss, right???? I'm "mature", idiots like you or hacker____ criticize by the comments, which is really stupid, SSRG??? I will not accept an advice of a banned member of SSRG, and even you are not accepted in Retro like me.
    no, you are NOT mature. and anyone could say the same...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:08 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Yes you are right, now, everytime I make a post like the last one, you can't put a reply, because you know than I have reason.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:59 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Yes you are right, now, everytime I make a post like the last one, you can't put a reply, because you know than I have reason.
    I can reply as much as I want. This is internet, not real life, ya'know.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:35 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    You, you are so lazy, you are like a dickhead.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I, I am so lazy, I am like a dickhead.
    Exactly. And now I spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:53 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
    You need to get a better thing to do with your life.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:02 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    You also do, so STFU
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:04 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    bounce 
    You also do, so STFU
    No, because unlike you, I have a life, you idiot.
    hacker___
    hacker___

IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze. Empty EZZE SUCKS

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    bounce 
    You also do, so STFU
    You just waste time of your life replying to my posts. :V
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:07 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    bounce 
    You also do, so STFU
    I was in the school, and other activites like 15 minutes ago, fucking bastard.
    hacker___
    hacker___

IRREPUTABLE Proof that The20BT is Ezze. Empty ᓗᓪ,ᐃᒻ ᓱ ᕗᒡᑭᓐᒡ ᐊweᓱᒻe ᑦᓴᑦ ezze wᐃᓪᓪ be deᐊd.

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    bounce 
    You also do, so STFU
    I was in the school, and other activites like 15 minutes ago, fucking bastard.
    And who cares...?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:36 pm