ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

2 posters

Ezze? OR...

Ezequiel Matias

Ezze? OR... Empty Ezze? OR...

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:06 pm

Well, firstly, I want to say I don't have any problems with users such as ElectroBall, JoshDP, SonicVaan, and large etcetera. I also want to say I would for sure stop fighting with Green Snake, however, as he is "Honest" with everyone, that just can't happen, since we always clash with our different opinions.

Secondly, as you could see, I said many times I "dislike" the community, well, I don't dislike the community, not at all, I just feel the people in the (hacking) community (at least in places such as Retro or SSRG, correct me if I'm wrong) take hacking way too seriously, which I don't see in other fandoms/communities, such as the Mario or Crash fandoms.

I want to say, yes, I do sports such as taekwondo, amateur wrestling, etc, however, that would be because I was bullied so many times at school for basically, being a "Nerd" I want to clarify this considering what I posted in another thread.

To those people who think I'm fenix4beto, I suggest you to take a look at Mexico's IP's, that guy is from Mexico, and I'm from somewhere in South America... anyways I just wanted to clarify that as well.

If you think I'm a dick or something else and want to attack me, do so, from now on, I'll just ignore people who constantly bash me for fighting with your favorite user (known as Green Snake)

Also, I know Green Snake improved, and improved in a lot of ways, and yes, I admit he is a much better hacker than me, I just can't stand how arrogant and cocky this guy is.

Well, thank you all.

*SIDENOTE* If you want to ask me any question, do it in this thread. Thank you.

EzequielM.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Ezze? OR... Empty Re: Ezze? OR...

Post  Jdpense Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:53 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:50 am