ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+5
UburL33tUzerNam
SonicVaan
Squidward Tentacles
Green Snake
hacker___
9 posters

Poll

[ 3 ]
                                                  - Page 2 Bar_left75%                                              - Page 2 Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
                                                  - Page 2 Bar_left25%                                              - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  SonicVaan Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:58 am

Kikkoman is best waifu
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Jdpense Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:18 am

SonicVaan wrote:Nasenhaare.
                                                  - Page 2 Baby_jackalope.htm_(1)
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:26 am

SonicVaan wrote:Kikkoman is best waifu
    YESSSSS I order a millions!!!!1
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Jdpense Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 am

I can't make another muliti account on here..... Crying or Very sad someone must of hacked this site....
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Current Project : Things

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:47 am

Jdpense wrote:I can't make another muliti account on here..... Crying or Very sad someone must of hacked this site....
    I blame hacker__________________________________________________________________
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Jdpense Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:35 am

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:I can't make another muliti account on here..... Crying or Very sad someone must of hacked this site....
    I blame hacker__________________________________________________________________
    lol tongue
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Electroball_ Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:19 pm

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:I can't make another muliti account on here..... :cry: someone must of hacked this site....

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  CoolSpot. Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:17 am

Electroball_ wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Nao U confused confused confused confused
    JoshDP

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  JoshDP Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:43 pm

YESEESERESTSETSETSETSETSETSEYSRYSRYRSSSSSSSSSSRYDFGSGWRYWSGSDGSDGSDSDFSFHSDHSDRFHSFHSXFHSJHSDFJDFGJDFGJDGJGDFJDFG

aka me on drugs
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  hacker___ Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:53 pm

If you need more multiaccounts just let me know I have a few that I don't use
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Squidward Tentacles Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:55 pm

hacker___ wrote:

If you need more multiaccounts just let me know I have a few that I don't use
    I gave free access for anyone for this account here:

https://asmtosegagenesis.forumotion.com/t66281-free-access-to-one-of-my-accounts-on-here-with-password?highlight=accounts

Will give free access to all my accounts soon.....

CoolSpot.
    No one
    Jdpense(Maybe or JoshDP)
    JoshDP

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  JoshDP Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:27 pm

JoshDP

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  JoshDP Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:10 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

- Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 am