ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

Jdpense
    Jdpense

accounts - Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password Empty Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

Post  Jdpense Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:08 am

my accounts: Squidward Tentacles

password: icandoallthings

There you go! have fun
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

accounts - Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password Empty Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

Post  Jdpense Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:19 pm

How cum noone is paying attention??? Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

accounts - Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password Empty Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

Post  Squidward Tentacles Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:09 am

Jdpense wrote:my accounts: Squidward Tentacles

There you go! have fun

UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Current Project : Things

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 am

Squidward Tentacles wrote:

There you go! have fun

(BTW That was me)
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Yeay cheers
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:29 pm

P.S. Welcum Bach bro... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Man, this is a bit sad, I barely remember this place and I see this and... Why don't you move on and continue with your life dude? This place is dying, let it go down for once and for all. Ouricodoido would be proud of us.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:12 pm

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:

There you go! have fun

(BTW That was me)

You, you, you... Should leave as well, don't make it harder please...
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:56 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:

There you go! have fun

(BTW That was me)

You, you, you... Should leave as well, don't make it harder please...

It's called "fun". Don't spoil it.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Man, this is a bit sad, I barely remember this place and I see this and... Why don't you move on and continue with your life dude? This place is dying, let it go down for once and for all. Ouricodoido would be proud of us.
    Alright, you got me.... it's very hard for me to leave this site even though it's best that I do leave... I dunno but for some reason there's some sorta of magnet in this site that keeps pulling me back to this site....

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:It's called "fun". Don't spoil it.
    I can't really tell if you were trying to encourage your own behavior or if you were trying to sarcastically mock me. :T

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:40 pm

I really don't care what it is, just leave, go to SGD or somewhere else, but let this site die for once and for all.

Jdpense wrote:Alright, you got me.... it's very hard for me to leave this site even though it's best that I do leave... I dunno but for some reason there's some sorta of magnet in this site that keeps pulling me back to this site....

I think you should restrain yourself, I mean, if you want to enter here, do it, but I don't think anybody else will be interested in replying, you'll be alone dude, look at this, not even Green Snake has come back, and I have almost forgotten of the existence of this site. Aren't any other forums out there? This is sad, I know, but just do it, it isn't hard, at least it isn't for me. Also this site makes me feel a bit gloomy...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:52 pm

[quote="Jdpense"]
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Man, this is a bit sad, I barely remember this place and I see this and... Why don't you move on and continue with your life dude? This place is dying, let it go down for once and for all. Ouricodoido would be proud of us.
    Alright, you got me.... it's very hard for me to leave this site even though it's best that I do leave...  I dunno but for some reason there's some sorta of magnet in this site that keeps pulling me back to this site....

I mean, we are in 2015 and almost in 2016... I think it's the time for us to forget about this... I don't know... But we are still discussing matters which nobody else care, we are still discussing matters from 2011, almost 5 years ago... Wish it was still 2012 or 2013, you guys wouldn't believe how much I miss those years, these days... And I know it hasn't been much but man! It's freaking incredible how much has all changed since then, at least for me, all has changed... I still remember when I joined here, just to attack Green Snake because of the fair IP ban at his site, Sonig... I was really immature back then but I would like to be like that again...
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:55 am

lel at all the replies.
    This site is shit, but amusing shit.
    Things change as people do as well as time.
    It was more fun tho.
    At least I am still immature as fuck and its fun.
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:14 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

I really don't care what it is, just leave, go to SGD or somewhere else, but let this site die for once and for all.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:59 pm

UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
    ALWAYS!!!!
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:12 pm

Green Snake wrote:lel at all the replies.
    This site is shit, but amusing shit.
    Things change as people do as well as time.
    It was more fun tho.
    At least I am still immature as fuck and its fun.

Yesss... I'm not so immature as I was back then but still agree with you, things always change, never stay the same forever. Oh, yes, this site is shit, I also agree with that.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:38 am

Then let it die..... Mad
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:07 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:21 am