ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Poll

Which is the better site?

[ 2 ]
    ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform Bar_left100%ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform Bar_left0%ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Ezequiel Matias

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform Empty ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:32 pm

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform Empty Re: ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform
    Both have stolen content. Plus in your ASM Codes site theres a guide by Ourico Doido that is based off stolen content
    Ezequiel Matias

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform Empty Re: ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:02 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Both have stolen content. Plus in your ASM Codes site theres a guide by Ourico Doido that is based off stolen content
    How the heck do you know that?! You apparently visit my site.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    I've got brainz, not like you, that you've even got a guide that is nothing related to asm. Makes me laugh the tears of sadness.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:16 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    I've got brainz, not like you, that you've even got a guide that is nothing related to asm. Makes me laugh the tears of sadness.
    Well, I'm admin of ASM Codes, I can do anything in it, so shut up, I have brain, I'm more better than you. I make hacks, and, you don't make hacks because you DON'T KNOW how to do a simply hack, I know how to make sites with both hosted and installed, you CAN'T do that. And you make lackluster posts. I have experience in Sonic hacking, you doesn't have it, because you are Green Snake's multiaccount.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Well, I'm admin of ASM Codes, I can do anything in it, so shut up, I have brain, I'm more better than you. I make hacks, and, you don't make hacks because you DON'T KNOW how to do a simply hack, I know how to make sites with both hosted and installed, you CAN'T do that. And you make lackluster posts. I have experience in Sonic hacking, you doesn't have it, because you are Green Snake's multiaccount.
    First off, I am not GS' multiaccount.
    Secondly, you have no brain, you spent about $9 on a host and then said "Fuck this" and came to cry up here with your threads.
    Thirdly, I don't care about your hacks. They're a pile of shite as you only edit the palettes and Sonic's speed, which ARE not impressive.
    Fourthly, I'm not interesed on having a site, but IF i wanted, I would buy a copy of the IPB forums and host it myself, since it's the best thing I would be able to do.
    Now, the point I'm going to give you: You have no fucking brain. You waste your money. You create forums with stolen content. SO?
    You're a kid, you're 10. You shouldn't be on the internet, too.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:48 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Secondly, you have no brain, you spent about $9 on a host and then said "Fuck this" and came to cry up here with your threads.
    Thirdly, I don't care about your hacks. They're a pile of shite as you only edit the palettes and Sonic's speed, which ARE not impressive.
    Fourthly, I'm not interesed on having a site, but IF i wanted, I would buy a copy of the IPB forums and host it myself, since it's the best thing I would be able to do.
    Now, the point I'm going to give you: You have no fucking brain. You waste your money. You create forums with stolen content. SO?
    I'm 12 years, and you can't understand it, it was an error, was a FUCKING error, don't you understand that??? Its like you have an error in your posts, and nobody trust in you. My hacks are more than that, you only judged by those two hack, I don't spent money on that shit hosting, here is the proof:

Link: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=934496

Buy????? Do you know that IPB cost DOLLARS???? you idiot, IPB is a very buggy software, since 2.0 version of IPB, they ruined it. The only thing you would be able to do, is masturbate with nude girls, you have the same age as me, I'M 12! and If you don't trust in me, then, go to the shit.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    I'm 12 years, and you can't understand it, it was an error, was a FUCKING error, don't you understand that??? Its like you have an error in your posts, and nobody trust in you. My hacks are more than that, you only judged by those two hack, I don't spent money on that shit hosting, here is the proof:

Buy????? Do you know that IPB cost DOLLARS???? you idiot, IPB is a very buggy software, since 2.0 version of IPB, they ruined it. The only thing you would be able to do, is masturbate with nude girls, you have the same age as me, I'M 12! and If you don't trust in me, then, go to the shit.
    I have money, y'know. You're a liar, so I don't trust you, you're 10, kid.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:03 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

Shut up, plus you DON'T KNOW my location.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

Bahia Blanca.

Lies.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:07 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

Bahia Blanca.

Lies.
    Error, and more errors, what a loser.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

Bahia Blanca.

Lies.
    Google error :p

Google said you also probably live in Viedma.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

Bahia Blanca.

Lies.

Yes, you are from Buenos Aires.

Source: Google.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

Bahia Blanca.

Lies.

No, I am not. I live in other place, plus I use wireless connection...
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

Bahia Blanca.

Lies.

Me too.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

Bahia Blanca.

Lies.

Me too.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    I wrote this in ~5 hours, without looking to any existing code. Now, can you do that?

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform 1007349_orig
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:45 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    I wrote this in ~5 hours, without looking to any existing code. Now, can you do that?

we all know he has no brain so he adds guides that ain't even asm and stolen content by Ourico Doido
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:48 am

hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

we all know he has no brain so he adds guides that ain't even asm and stolen content by Ourico Doido
    I have brain, idiot.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:13 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:

I have brain, idiot.
    I doubt that.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:09 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:24 pm