ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+6
No one
Green Snake
ThomasSpeedrunner
Squidward Tentacles
hacker___
Ezequiel Matias
10 posters

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension"

Poll

Which is the better site?

[ 2 ]
    ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension" Bar_left25%ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension" Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension" Bar_left0%ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension" Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 6 ]
    ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension" Bar_left75%ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension" Bar_right [75%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Ezequiel Matias

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension" Empty ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension"

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:23 pm

You know SGD is other ASM site, as it doesn't contain any thread related to Sonic, just "Off - Topic" posts.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension" Empty Re: ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension"

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:27 pm

SGD is pure win, PLUS you LIKE the site, The20BT. You tried to troll us, but you failed. Go fuck off and goto a better site.
    Ezequiel Matias

ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension" Empty Re: ASM Codes vs ASM to Sega Genesis Platform vs "Sonic Games Dimension"

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:49 pm

hacker___ wrote:SGD is pure win, PLUS you LIKE the site, The20BT. You tried to troll us, but you failed. Go fuck off and goto a better site.
    I don't like it, I'm not the20bt, fuck you liar.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:SGD is pure win, PLUS you LIKE the site, The20BT. You tried to troll us, but you failed. Go fuck off and goto a better site.
    I don't like it, I'm not the20bt, fuck you liar.
    No, you don't know your the liar here. Email adress are matching, plus you like the site. Don't lie to me, cunt.
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:25 pm

SGD
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:41 pm

And now I'm not starting to like SGD as much as I use to... :/
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:14 pm

Wasn't it a great site?
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Maybe
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Be honest, which site is the better, SGD, SSRG, or Retro? For me, Retro, I hadn't problems there unlike in SSRG, and SGD, the latter case being because I wanted to be banned, now I simply don't care for.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:05 am

Well I used to like SGD and sorta SSRG, because I got accepted into them. But now I don't care for any of them.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:04 am

I don't care really, even if GS was banned (I don't know if he is actually banned) I'm really tired of the Sonic community as a whole. I will remember said community as the community where you get bashed (specially if you are a NEWBIE) for almost doing any action in the wrong way, even if one did such thing well, you can still get bashed. I will just ignore Green Snake, he is a troll, and tries to be smart.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:19 am

It seems that whatever good I do, I get bashed anyways
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:54 am

It's strange for a 'respected' hacker to get bashed, really strange.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:53 am

Green Snake wrote:It seems that whatever good I do, I get bashed anyways

Allow me to throw in a bit of wisdom for you, GS. Just keep on making these stupid posts and I"m sure SV and the rest of us will forgive you and make you supreme overlord and ruler of SGD, because y'know...everyone likes to hear someone bitching from the dead. :3

Listen up, cunt. You've already lied to us and pulled bullshit, abusing your power when you said you merely "made a mistake." Yeah okay, I'll see you when you actually become respectable. You're a power-hungry fucktard who now opposes the site he helped shape. Seems legit.

Fuck off, you stupid cunt, and shut your fucking mouth.
    Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:28 pm

Hey SppedRunner iz bach  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:52 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Allow me to throw in a bit of wisdom for you, GS.
    You throwing wisdom at me? That is the funniest thing I've heard past month!!!  Laughing 

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Just keep on making these stupid posts and I"m sure SV and the rest of us will forgive you and make you supreme overlord and ruler of SGD
    Like I was seeking for anyones forgiveness. I am the one here who has done right, so... Yeah... Forgiveness, sure...

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:everyone likes to hear someone bitching from the dead
    As far as I know, I need to be alive to post messages to anywhere. Just saying.

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Listen up, cunt. You've already lied to us and pulled bullshit, abusing your power when you said you merely "made a mistake."
    I wonder when you decide to listen to my side of the story. I find it just idiotic you make these claims when you have barely any idea what you are talking about.

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Yeah okay, I'll see you when you actually become respectable.
    When you will stop being stupid?

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:You're a power-hungry fucktard
    Where do you get this from?

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:who now opposes the site he helped shape. Seems legit.
    Why should I feel happy that Sonicvaan stole my forums? Of course I am going to oppose that.

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Fuck off
    Why?

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:you stupid cunt
    Last I checked I am way smarter than you are.

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:and shut your fucking mouth
    My mouth is shut right now.

Jdpense likes this post

Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:08 pm

I mUsT StApH TeH FlAmE waRS between good friends so I.............................

https://asmtosegagenesis.forumotion.com/post#

...............................glitch up the topic    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Squidward Tentacles wrote:I mUsT StApH TeH FlAmE waRS between good friends so I.............................

https://asmtosegagenesis.forumotion.com/post#
    Last time I checked they weren't good friends, I can loosely say they are not friends anymore, I don't even think people you meet in the internet, are your friends, how can people who you don't even know, can be your friends? Anyway, this seems to be a nice spectacle, I'm not in GS' side, nor in TSR's side, they both bashed me so I will only interfere if they bash me again.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Green Snake wrote:*stupid and invalid retaliation*

I am actually quite intelligent, Green Snake...or should I say, Natsumi.

In any event, you seem to fail to understand that every point I make is perfectly valid, while yours lack actual evidence and/or proof to back them up. I would assume you wrote it in the spur of the moment without really thinking about what you were saying.

Now then, I shall repeat my directions from the last post, because I'm tired of being nice to you: Fuck off. Nobody likes you around here anymore.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:13 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:

I am actually quite intelligent, Green Snake...or should I say, Natsumi.

In any event, you seem to fail to understand that every point I make is perfectly valid, while yours lack actual evidence and/or proof to back them up. I would assume you wrote it in the spur of the moment without really thinking about what you were saying.

Now then, I shall repeat my directions from the last post, because I'm tired of being nice to you: Fuck off. Nobody likes you around here anymore.

There is not a way to make him understand, he can be wrong, like any human.

Jdpense likes this post

Squidward Tentacles

Post  Squidward Tentacles Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:49 pm

I sTApH Teh FiGhT!!!!@112122  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:16 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Tell me, what part of it exactly was invalid? Because everything I said was valid or something arguable but still most likely to be valid.

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:I am actually quite intelligent
    Considering your actions and what you've said lately, no, you are not.

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Green Snake...or should I say, Natsumi.
    I don't mind either.

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:In any event, you seem to fail to understand that every point I make is perfectly valid
    I'll echo that back to you.

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:while yours lack actual evidence and/or proof to back them up.
    You are the one who spews out things that don't have evidence nor proof backing them up. I could sit all day here backing up my arguments but you would just ignore it anyways so why should I?

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:I would assume you wrote it in the spur of the moment without really thinking about what you were saying.
    Assuming things about others is stupid and only leads into grudges.

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Fuck off. Nobody likes you around here anymore.
    Do you think I give 2 fucks about ThomasSpeedrunners opinion about myself or the fact I happen to post in these forums? No, I don't.

Jdpense likes this post

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 am

Nice spectacle, almost everyone here turned on Green Snake.
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Yeah okay, I'll see you when you actually become respectable.
    UburL33tUzerNam
    UburL33tUzerNam

Current Project : Things

Post  UburL33tUzerNam Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:58 am

No one wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am