ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

I hate feminists

Jdpense
    Jdpense

I hate feminists   Empty I hate feminists

Post  Jdpense Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:43 am

You wanna know why? Because they always try to make it look like that women are victims and make all men look like the culprits. They also love to blame society's problems on men, which literally isn't always true. They also like to portray women as weak, defenseless, and innocent even though women literally can slander men and have everyone believe her just because she's a woman. All that women need to do to get a man in trouble is to accuse the man for "raping" her, even though that man literally did nothing/ didn't say anything to her. Also it's apparently funny for a woman to slap/hit a man or a man having his balls smacked, but it's fucked up if a man physically hits a woman.

Feminists also fail to see how feminism helps men in anyway, since it literally doesn't. Feminism always reinforces the idea that women are always the victims of rape, when literally sometimes the opposite sex can become rape victims themselves, but feminists just don't care for men being rape victims they only care if it happens to women. Because of women always being seen as the victims as feminists keep gloating over, men can't approach girls without being seen as a sexual predator, just because they always assume that men are trying to hit on them, which isn't always the case.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

I hate feminists   Empty Re: I hate feminists

Post  Jdpense Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:47 am

I'd also like to point out that they also portray men as always being the sex-hounds, when women think about sex way more than men

Laughing

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:20 pm