ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+4
Ralakimus1
Electroball_
Jdpense
Ezequiel Matias
8 posters

I'm back (but not for long)

Ezequiel Matias

I'm back (but not for long) Empty I'm back (but not for long)

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:44 am

Yes, it's truly me, old Eze (or Ezze, as some you liked to call me).

I was listening to music on YouTube and when I stumbled upon a Sunset Hill Genesis remix from Sonic Megamix, nostalgia hit me hard. As soon as the video started to play, I remembered this site, among many other things from those years. If any of the "old guard" members are still here (particularly Green Snake or whatever his username is now), I want to apologize for all the stupid stuff I said back then, I was a really immature kid who had just started secondary school.

If any of you want to know who I'm now and what I'm doing at the present time, well, I'm a 20-year old guy, I have learned to speak and write proper English, and I'm currently in college. Despìte all that, I'm still relatively interested in Sonic and do follow the franchise, although I'm not active on this kind of forums anymore. These days I also don't really care about disassembling or hacking Genesis games, because I have understood that it's just not for me, never was actually.

While I can't say I miss my personality from when I used to come here, I do miss being a teenager whose only responsibility was to study, and how the general state of things was back then. Probably I'm not the only one who feels like this. Well, I guess that's all for now. I truly hope someone from the "old guard" reads this post.

Jdpense likes this post

Ezequiel Matias

I'm back (but not for long) Empty Re: I'm back (but not for long)

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:46 am

as some of you*
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:05 am

I have been browsing the site and wow, I guess it could be said that Green Snake, Electroball (was that the guy's username?), SonicVaan and me are like the "legends" of this forum Laughing
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:05 am

you forgot about me  Sad

Ezequiel Matias likes this post

Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:47 am

holy shit eze wasnt a figment of my imagination afterall

Ezequiel Matias and Jdpense like this post

Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:51 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:While I can't say I miss my personality from when I used to come here, I do miss being a teenager whose only responsibility was to study, and how the general state of things was back then.
    SAME but also not really cuz there were some really awful things in my life back then so even if I had the chance to go back I don't even know if I'd return. life sucks regardless lol

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I truly hope someone from the "old guard" reads this post.
    hi

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:59 am

oohhh foowey eze left again for good

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:52 pm

Electroball_ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:While I can't say I miss my personality from when I used to come here, I do miss being a teenager whose only responsibility was to study, and how the general state of things was back then.
    SAME but also not really cuz there were some really awful things in my life back then so even if I had the chance to go back I don't even know if I'd return. life sucks regardless lol

Ezequiel Matias wrote:I truly hope someone from the "old guard" reads this post.
    hi

It's nice to see you again man, I remember that we used to discuss a lot back then here and you were on Green Snake's side (basically like almost everyone Laughing). Regarding life, it sucks for me much more now than in 2013-14, and actually, those years were awesome for me in real life. I wish I could return, even if only for a single day.

Jdpense likes this post

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:59 pm

Jdpense wrote:oohhh foowey eze left again for good

Don't worry dude, I'm still here and will be for some more days. I do remember you too, you were the one who was attempting to make a hack of S&K right? A hack where Knuckles follows Sonic around as Tails does, could it be?

Jdpense likes this post

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:19 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Don't worry dude, I'm still here and will be for some more days. I do remember you too, you were the one who was attempting to make a hack of S&K right? A hack where Knuckles follows Sonic around as Tails does, could it be?
    It was, but I am not working on that project anymore, since I have moved on to great things for the community.  Smile

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:16 pm

Jdpense wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

It was, but I am not working on that project anymore, since I have moved on to great things for the community.  Smile

I wish you the best of lucks man Very Happy

Jdpense likes this post

Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:21 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:

hi

It's nice to see you again man, I remember that we used to discuss a lot back then here and you were on Green Snake's side (basically like almost everyone :lol:). Regarding life, it sucks for me much more now than in 2013-14, and actually, those years were awesome for me in real life. I wish I could return, even if only for a single day.

Oh I could never forget being an asshole to you :> definitely kept me entertained back then hehe

if I hadn't made fun of you back then I feel like the present would be drastically different. It was because I poked fun at you that I became friends with green snake, which led to me joining SGD, which would eventually lead to a chain of events that would change me as person

honestly every time I think about it it's kind of insane how much joining this shitty site and making friends actually changed my life
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:25 am

Electroball_ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:

hi

It's nice to see you again man, I remember that we used to discuss a lot back then here and you were on Green Snake's side (basically like almost everyone Laughing). Regarding life, it sucks for me much more now than in 2013-14, and actually, those years were awesome for me in real life. I wish I could return, even if only for a single day.

Oh I could never forget being an asshole to you :> definitely kept me entertained back then hehe

if I hadn't made fun of you back then I feel like the present would be drastically different. It was because I poked fun at you that I became friends with green snake, which led to me joining SGD, which would eventually lead to a chain of events that would change me as person

honestly every time I think about it it's kind of insane how much joining this shitty site and making friends actually changed my life

Yes, I would get really angry with you and GS back then. I recall that I used to write in very broken English and kept opening up and closing these Sonic forums hosted on shitty websites such as 000webhost Laughing

If there's something I don't miss from that time is my personality, I very much prefer to be like what I am now, even if life for me sucks more than in those years. Nevertheless, I still look back fondly at the early-mid 2010s, and that includes this crappy forum.
    Ralakimus1

Post  Ralakimus1 Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:57 am

i am new who dis guy
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:06 am

He was a person on this site that Electroball and Green Snake would always troll to get a reaction out of, which led to a lot of flamewars. I mean you should check out some of the older threads of this forum and you'll see a bunch of pages on each thread with Eze and Green Snake's arguments  Laughing

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:36 am

Jdpense wrote:He was a person on this site that Electroball and Green Snake would always troll to get a reaction out of, which led to a lot of flamewars. I mean you should check out some of the older threads of this forum and you'll see a bunch of pages on each thread with Eze and Green Snake's arguments  Laughing

It's hard to believe that happened 8 years ago. In 2 years from now, it'll be a decade, I feel old Laughing

Jdpense likes this post

Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:41 am

Ralakimus1 wrote:i am new who dis guy

Just a guy who used to frequent this forum in the past.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:13 am

Well, it was nice to be here again for a while, but I'm leaving again guys, have a good life! Very Happy

Jdpense likes this post

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:42 am

Goodbye, have a nice life!  Sad
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:04 am

8 years. i am already getting gray hair

Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:54 am

grey hair is awesome  Rolling Eyes
    Ralakimus1

Post  Ralakimus1 Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:45 am

my hairline is receding lol
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:06 am

Butt I don't wanna lose my hair yet 
    kruk
    kruk

Post  kruk Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:09 pm

lol you fuckers are old
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:17 pm

I love going bald and getting grey hair!

I love turning old and dying a slow painful death!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:36 pm