ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

Tutorial: how to make a hack.

Poll

Was this helpful?

[ 2 ]
    Tutorial: how to make a hack. Bar_left50%Tutorial: how to make a hack. Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Tutorial: how to make a hack. Bar_left50%Tutorial: how to make a hack. Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Tutorial: how to make a hack. Empty Tutorial: how to make a hack.

Post  Jdpense Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:31 pm

hey what is UP guys JPDENSE here wit h a TUTORIAL for you guys now you guys this TUTORIAL as you probably know from CLICKING on this VIDEOHREADT is about how to HACK sonic THE hedgeHOG games FOR the Nintendo SEGA DreamCast. Now if you were to ask how to make a HACK in a SONIC hacking FORUM the first thing someone would tell you is to get a disassembly, but that's completely UNNECESSARY as there is already a FAR bEtTeR TOOL that is much much mUCh EASIER to use and like a GAZILLION TRILLION times more POWERFUL than any of the tools you can use with a disassembly. This tool is none other than ESREAL SONIC (the hedgehog) (Devil)Editor NUMBER TWO (II) ((2. the second one. this implies that there was a first one made before this. very important detail you should know.)). Now I haven't used this tool in years so I don't remember what you can do with it but I am extremely SURE that you can make something far better than that sonic megamix GARBAGE out there with it. so go ahead. download the tool. I would provide a download link but I unfortunately don't know how to use an internet browser so you're gonna hve to .look for it yourselves.  anyway thank you guys for watching my video don't forget to subscribe to my dailymotion channell, follow my google+ (VERY IMPORTANT), and rate this video 4.99999999 stars. it took a lot of effort. thank
    JoshDP

Tutorial: how to make a hack. Empty Re: Tutorial: how to make a hack.

Post  JoshDP Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:10 am

cheers Thes was teh best guide!!!!
    SesinKolin2402
    SesinKolin2402

Current Project : wat

Post  SesinKolin2402 Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:36 pm

Hey People It's Me Your Favorite Retard Sesin Kolin. I Am Back Into This Site After 5 Long Years Of Absence. I Have Brought With Myself A Message For You All. Comig Soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 am