ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
CoolSpot.
Electroball_
6 posters

posting in this subforum so nobody will see this

Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

posting in this subforum so nobody will see this Empty posting in this subforum so nobody will see this

Post  Electroball_ Thu May 16, 2019 9:26 pm

This is a dumb post. Please don't read. I'll be very embarrased if you do. Thanks.
    Right.. whatever. Feel free to laugh at my idiotic post and my stupidity!
    But anyway... as stupid as this might sound, joining this site 6 years ago and meeting and befriending most of you people change my life in a way that old me wouldn't have predicted never in a million years. Spamming this place, chatting with you peeps, SGD.. all of those things were a lot of fun for me and it helped me a lot to get through 2013 which IRL was kind of a shitty year for me overall.
    So to all of my old friends.. thank you. Thank you for all of those memories. And thank you.. for indirectly helping me find myself.
    However though... that isn't all. I would also like to apologize for everything I've done wrong in the past... For trying to leave all of you behind... I should've been a better friend than that... I'm sorry.
    For making promises to some people that I'd help them with their hacks, and getting very little to nothing done. I was losing interest in hacking sonic, so I shouldn't have promised anything if I knew that I wasn't going to get anything done in the first place. I'm sorry...
    For being an attention whore, and trying to act different.. I was just being stupid and I was not thinking about what I was saying. I'm sorry...
    And finally... for lying about myself and my life. I'll be honest here; my life back then sucked. It was wake up, school, computer, sleep, then repeat. I was not a very social person IRL and had very little friends, so some people at school liked to bully me for that... because of this whenever I was online I felt the need to make up a life that I didn't have so I wouldn't sound like the total loser I was. It might have been obvious sometimes, other times, not so much, but either way, I don't even remember most of the things I said back then anyways... I should've been honest about my life, lying about it didn't make it any better... I'm sorry. I have learned to be honest about myself, even if it makes me seem boring..

I'm sorry for being a piece of shit. I've been meaning to get this off my chest for a really, really really long time but I never had the courage to post it. But I finally did it. Maybe it would've been better if I kept my mouth shut and left forever, but.. I can't do that. I just keep coming back no matter what I do. This place remains a memory of something that meant a lot to me that I threw away like an idiot.
    ...So if you've read all of this or just scrolled past it.. feel free to laugh at this. To mock me for posting it. Or whatever. I deserve it.
    CoolSpot.
    CoolSpot.

posting in this subforum so nobody will see this Empty Re: posting in this subforum so nobody will see this

Post  CoolSpot. Fri May 24, 2019 7:22 am

HaHahAHaHAHAhAHAHAhAHAHaHHAHAAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

yOu ArE A dUmB PiEcE oF ShIt i'M gLaD yOu AdMiT It Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    No one
    No one

posting in this subforum so nobody will see this Empty Re: posting in this subforum so nobody will see this

Post  No one Thu May 30, 2019 8:59 am

CoolSpot. wrote:HaHahAHaHAHAhAHAHAhAHAHaHHAHAAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

yOu ArE A dUmB PiEcE oF ShIt i'M gLaD yOu AdMiT It Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:25 am

in all seriousness, I forgive you....
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:26 am

and you are not a dumb shit that you claim to be either....
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:47 pm

No one wrote:in all seriousness, I forgive you....
    Who the fuk are you???
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:35 pm

Electroball_ wrote:wall of text

this is way more dramatic than it needs to be lol I shouldn't allow myself to post sometimes
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:29 am

Jdpense wrote:
    Who the fuk are you???
    only idiots like you would ask questions like that
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:37 pm

No one wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:
    Who the fuk are you???
    only idiots like you would ask questions like that
    only idiots like you would respond to questions like this
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:08 pm

Electroball_ wrote:
    Electroball_ wrote:wall of text

this is way more dramatic than it needs to be lol I shouldn't allow myself to post sometimes

Nah it's ok to vent if you feel the need to, we don't judge.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:15 pm

late as shit but hey I'm not mad or upset, just sad you disappeared and such and such, kinda just miss ya sometimes tbh
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:15 pm

late as shit but hey I'm not mad or upset, just sad you disappeared and such and such, kinda just miss ya sometimes tbh
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Post  Electroball_ Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:43 pm

Green Snake wrote:late as shit but hey I'm not mad or upset, just sad you disappeared and such and such, kinda just miss ya sometimes tbh

hey I'm still here though! tbh I thought about contacting you before but I was afraid that you'd be mad at me ;-; - I don't hang around the sonic hacking community anymore but I'd be happy to talk to you again if you want to! my discord is Miyu#4940
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:41 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddddd you left us again for no legit fucking reason other than being a drama queen....

how pathetic

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 am