ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

Green Snake

Ezequiel Matias

Green Snake Empty Green Snake

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:32 pm

It's insane how this guy contradicts himself, he told me to "grow up" yet he stills insults me with the insults I used. This clown continues to criticise my hacks, yet his hacks were a pallete hack, and stolen content, and even he was a newbie at some point, I don't give a shit for my hacks, they were jokes, but you don't have any rights to criticise them. You told me, "I take the Internet seriously" I don't take the Internet, in fact, I can take it like I want. Even you yourself said you are usually more angry, in your discussion with Mike Berry. How do you improved? Making a hack, whose users kissed your ass for it, that's why you think you can criticise me?? You said SSRG continues to bash newbies, yes I agree, but you also bash newbies (including me, and some others which still kiss your ass for) In a short form: Hypocrite. Like I said, Vaan 'n' Ball can insult me all what they want.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Green Snake Empty Re: Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:02 pm

You need to grow up. You are basically digging my past to insult me like that would be the same as back then, you think I dont have right to criticize your work (I am always open for criticism, was it something as simple as "your hacks sux ass" or not. If thats the case I try to improve upon it instead of ignoring it or complaining about it.), and take what I, or others say too seriously. The fact you are referring to pirce of crap content I showed up 2 years ago as it was alike nowadays and you are telling people asskiss me all around is childish and idiotic no doubt. Nobody askisses me, and rare few even care of my old stuff anymore. Yes, everyone is a newbie, but not everyone is a nice as a newbie, and people dont really like people who are immature or arrogant, much like you are as of now. Also please explain how its different with Sonicvaan or Electroball, if they can "bash", but not me? I Dont understand your logic with that. Maybe I dont seem as mature on these forums, but its because of the nature of this forum rather than me. And for the fact I am very mature for my age, Ive seen lots of people who are 5 years older than me and less mature. But to wrap things up, you dont really know me much, so dont draw conclusions of me, without careful observation of me, which no doubt you've yet to do.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:16 pm

No, and just no. I'm not remarking the past to use it as an insult, don't put words on my post If I didn't write them. No, you don't have rights to criticise my hacks, If you want, go ahead, I don't care for them anyway, they were jokes like I said before. When I said people asskiss you, I was referring people praised you and your hack, like they were asskissing you, or the fact guys like TSR come here and throw shit at someone who is insulting you (in this case, me) without even knowing what the fuck is going on. When they bashed someone? If they did, then it's their problems, but you cross the lines with. What is childish and immature is saying a sentence "yu hack sux ass bounce" how do you want to improve my hacks upon a sentence like that, you need arguments to criticise someone. In fact, you also don't know me, since you are criticising me by the comments I write, you don't saw me in other forums than rather just Sonic, in fact, you don't know me in real life.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Green Snake wrote:You need to grow up. You are basically digging my past to insult me like that would be the same as back then, you think I dont have right to criticize your work (I am always open for criticism, was it something as simple as "your hacks sux ass" or not. If thats the case I try to improve upon it instead of ignoring it or complaining about it.), and take what I, or others say too seriously. The fact you are referring to pirce of crap content I showed up 2 years ago as it was alike nowadays and you are telling people asskiss me all around is childish and idiotic no doubt. Nobody askisses me, and rare few even care of my old stuff anymore. Yes, everyone is a newbie, but not everyone is a nice as a newbie, and people dont really like people who are immature or arrogant, much like you are as of now. Also please explain how its different with Sonicvaan or Electroball, if they can "bash", but not me? I Dont understand your logic with that. Maybe I dont seem as mature on these forums, but its because of the nature of this forum rather than me. And for the fact I am very mature for my age, Ive seen lots of people who are 5 years older than me and less mature. But to wrap things up, you dont really know me much, so dont draw conclusions of me, without careful observation of me, which no doubt you've yet to do.

Even my friends agree with me, nobody likes a guy who criticises without any rights, just get it, admit you were wrong.
    Squidward Tentacles

Current Project : All is within.

Post  Squidward Tentacles Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's insane how this guy contradicts himself, he told me to "grow up" yet he stills insults me with the insults I used. This clown continues to criticise my hacks, yet his hacks were a pallete hack, and stolen content, and even he was a newbie at some point, I don't give a shit for my hacks, they were jokes, but you don't have any rights to criticise them. You told me, "I take the Internet seriously" I don't take the Internet, in fact, I can take it like I want. Even you yourself said you are usually more angry, in your discussion with Mike Berry. How do you improved? Making a hack, whose users kissed your ass for it, that's why you think you can criticise me?? You said SSRG continues to bash newbies, yes I agree, but you also bash newbies (including me, and some others which still kiss your ass for) In a short form: Hypocrite. Like I said, Vaan 'n' Ball can insult me all what they want.

um..... Green Snake is pretty mature, dude. Trust me. There are Seniors in my classes in my school who act like gorillas, who scream very loud a lot. I am a Junior and I am wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy mature compared to them, and so is GreenSnake.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Dude, I know he is "mature" and all that, but I can't accept him throwing shit to me, my works, and even one of my friends.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:49 pm

at me*
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Everyone has right to criticize everyones work, did one like it or not. Stop trying to deny that fact. It can be very helpful at knowinh what you do wrong, and whay right. If you are only telling your work sucks, you then know it in general is roo low quality and you got to go fix it. Now, the reason why people defend me, is that they care for me and want to "help" me (which I never asked for and did not really want either), not because of they asskissing me. Aldo, I happen to know ypu enough to know you are immature, and I doubt its much different in real life than here. Yeah, for sure I dont know you as a person, but it doesn't mean I can analyze your personalty.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:50 am

Well, I'm obviously not going to say my real life personality, yes I'm probably not too much mature, but look at those guys in YouTube who post messages like the following one. "fag i doesnt wok" or "fuk u" I really don't care If people "defend" you. My hacks were jokes, they weren't intended to cause praising, or a big impression. Again, you are criticising and analyzing me for the comments I write here... Real life is different than sites like this one, I really don't take this site seriously. The fact we are discussing since December 2012 for diffferent reasons is just as stupid in my opinion.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Green Snake wrote:Everyone has right to criticize everyones work, did one like it or not. Stop trying to deny that fact. It can be very helpful at knowinh what you do wrong, and whay right. If you are only telling your work sucks, you then know it in general is roo low quality and you got to go fix it. Now, the reason why people defend me, is that they care for me and want to "help" me (which I never asked for and did not really want either), not because of they asskissing me. Aldo, I happen to know ypu enough to know you are immature, and I doubt its much different in real life than here. Yeah, for sure I dont know you as a person, but it doesn't mean I can analyze your personalty.

YES, I'm PROBABLY immature, but look at those guys at YouTube, they insult everyone who insults them, they said such things as " fuk u it dont work u fag" or "your mom is gay you fag" those are even more "immature" than me. I can tell you I'm different in real life.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm

But this is not Youtube dear.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Now I can say I thought we were discussing in general, not of just this spamming website.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 am

Sigh, are you guys done now?
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:23 am

Sigh, are you guys done now?
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:51 am

No =)
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Now I can say I thought we were discussing in general, not of just this spamming website.
    You were talking about how much I suck.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:17 am

How I was "talking" when I didn't even open my mouth?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:22 am

Green Snake wrote:No =)
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Now I can say I thought we were discussing in general, not of just this spamming website.

I also thought you were going to stop answering my messages.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Green Snake wrote:No =)

When I said you suck???
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 am