ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Share
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 823
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Jdpense on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:08 am

    my accounts: Squidward Tentacles

    password: icandoallthings

    There you go! have fun
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 823
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Jdpense on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:19 pm

    How cum noone is paying attention??? Sad Sad Sad Sad
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1313
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:09 am

    Jdpense wrote:my accounts: Squidward Tentacles

    password: icandoallthings

    There you go! have fun

    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 810
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 am

    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:my accounts: Squidward Tentacles

    password: icandoallthings

    There you go! have fun


    (BTW That was me)
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 823
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Jdpense on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 pm

    Yeay cheers
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 823
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Jdpense on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:29 pm

    P.S. Welcum Bach bro... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:10 pm

    Man, this is a bit sad, I barely remember this place and I see this and... Why don't you move on and continue with your life dude? This place is dying, let it go down for once and for all. Ouricodoido would be proud of us.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:12 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:my accounts: Squidward Tentacles

    password: icandoallthings

    There you go! have fun


    (BTW That was me)

    You, you, you... Should leave as well, don't make it harder please...
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 810
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:56 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:my accounts: Squidward Tentacles

    password: icandoallthings

    There you go! have fun


    (BTW That was me)

    You, you, you... Should leave as well, don't make it harder please...

    It's called "fun". Don't spoil it.
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 823
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Jdpense on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:56 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Man, this is a bit sad, I barely remember this place and I see this and... Why don't you move on and continue with your life dude? This place is dying, let it go down for once and for all. Ouricodoido would be proud of us.
    Alright, you got me.... it's very hard for me to leave this site even though it's best that I do leave... I dunno but for some reason there's some sorta of magnet in this site that keeps pulling me back to this site....


    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:It's called "fun". Don't spoil it.
    I can't really tell if you were trying to encourage your own behavior or if you were trying to sarcastically mock me. :T


    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:40 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:It's called "fun". Don't spoil it.

    I really don't care what it is, just leave, go to SGD or somewhere else, but let this site die for once and for all.

    Jdpense wrote:Alright, you got me.... it's very hard for me to leave this site even though it's best that I do leave... I dunno but for some reason there's some sorta of magnet in this site that keeps pulling me back to this site....

    I think you should restrain yourself, I mean, if you want to enter here, do it, but I don't think anybody else will be interested in replying, you'll be alone dude, look at this, not even Green Snake has come back, and I have almost forgotten of the existence of this site. Aren't any other forums out there? This is sad, I know, but just do it, it isn't hard, at least it isn't for me. Also this site makes me feel a bit gloomy...

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:52 pm

    [quote="Jdpense"]
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Man, this is a bit sad, I barely remember this place and I see this and... Why don't you move on and continue with your life dude? This place is dying, let it go down for once and for all. Ouricodoido would be proud of us.
    Alright, you got me.... it's very hard for me to leave this site even though it's best that I do leave...  I dunno but for some reason there's some sorta of magnet in this site that keeps pulling me back to this site....

    I mean, we are in 2015 and almost in 2016... I think it's the time for us to forget about this... I don't know... But we are still discussing matters which nobody else care, we are still discussing matters from 2011, almost 5 years ago... Wish it was still 2012 or 2013, you guys wouldn't believe how much I miss those years, these days... And I know it hasn't been much but man! It's freaking incredible how much has all changed since then, at least for me, all has changed... I still remember when I joined here, just to attack Green Snake because of the fair IP ban at his site, Sonig... I was really immature back then but I would like to be like that again...
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2093
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Green Snake on Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:55 am

    lel at all the replies.
    This site is shit, but amusing shit.
    Things change as people do as well as time.
    It was more fun tho.
    At least I am still immature as fuck and its fun.
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 810
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:14 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:It's called "fun". Don't spoil it.

    I really don't care what it is, just leave, go to SGD or somewhere else, but let this site die for once and for all.

    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 823
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Jdpense on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:59 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:It's called "fun". Don't spoil it.

    I really don't care what it is, just leave, go to SGD or somewhere else, but let this site die for once and for all.

    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
    ALWAYS!!!!

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:12 pm

    Green Snake wrote:lel at all the replies.
    This site is shit, but amusing shit.
    Things change as people do as well as time.
    It was more fun tho.
    At least I am still immature as fuck and its fun.

    Yesss... I'm not so immature as I was back then but still agree with you, things always change, never stay the same forever. Oh, yes, this site is shit, I also agree with that.
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 823
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Jdpense on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:38 am

    Then let it die..... Mad

    Sponsored content

    Re: Free access to one of my accounts on here.... with password

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:03 am