ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

PEPSI SUX

SonicVaan

Current Project : http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

Re: PEPSI SUX

Post  SonicVaan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:41 am

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezze your new avatar lies plus it doesn't make you smart as you think you are. Doctor Hax is smart, all hail him!
    Actually, I'm more smarter than you fag.
    Smart people can do an actual hack; while you cant even edit the layouts.
    Is because I'm not expert at hacking, in fact, I'm very bad at ASM, so shut up, because I'm better with other things, because I have many skills, more than you either, I received many awards, unlike you. You are a loser.
    Oh just little. I'm gonna make a quick layout hack of Sonic 1. I will upload it for you, because you're always wrong...
    I think so...
    Stop editing quotes.
    Oh, so it's absolutely fine if you do it, but if someone else gives a taste of your own medicine, OH GOD NO?

Seriously, dude, you have no life. You just sit around at a computer all day and make shitty hacks.

I can actually make a decent hack. Unlike you.

Also, how about YOU stop editing quotes?
    Yes, because I'm not an idiot who criticize other guys, UNLIKE YOU I HAVE A LIFE BECAUSE I SPENT LIKE 6 HOURS IN MY SCHOOL, OTHER 1 HOUR IN MY INSTITUTE, AND OTHER ONE IS KARATE. Yes, If someone have a free day is a waste of time??? NO!

Ok, show off your talent, clown, also, your name is awful. Who the fuck is called someone "Thomas"
    Yes, yes
    Archivement got: Be stupid and rage hard to TSR
    This. It's fucking retarded to rage hard to me. Horrible shit happens when someone does that. Just ask Tristan. He'll explain it to you real well >_>

Also, you think I don't have a life? I am an 8th grader who is participating in Boy Scouts and has a brown belt in Tang Soo Do karate. Not to mention that I don't use the shittiest programs ever, unlike you.

Also, you callin' my name awful? HA! Good one.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    JoshDP

Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

Post  JoshDP on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:51 am

TSR is ded lol he ain't cuming bach.................

....................................................................cuz is a coward....................................... Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    JoshDP

Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

Post  JoshDP on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 pm

BUMP!! burp............................ drunken

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:10 am