ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Ezequiel Matias

IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Empty IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Do you remember the old SonicASM site?????? Many people think that SonicASM closed... but that is NOT the reason... In 2010, Google banned ALL websites who useing the CO.CC domain (SonicASM was using this domain) and that same day, SonicASM stop working, right now, there are many site using the CO.CC domain due to Google unbanned the domain, but still SonicASM will not work, because the older sites used the domain, were canceled.
    Ezequiel Matias

IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Empty Re: IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Do you remember the old SonicASM site?????? Many people think that SonicASM closed... but that is NOT the reason... In 2010, Google banned ALL websites who were using the CO.CC domain (SonicASM was using this domain) and that same day, SonicASM stop working, right now, there are many site using the CO.CC domain due to Google unbanned the domain, but still SonicASM will not work, because the older sites used the domain, were canceled.
    Fixed Error.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 pm

in 2020 they'll probably close your dick too
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:04 pm

hacker___ wrote:in 2020 they'll probably close your dick too
    I have no words, you are pathetic, I'm only making a topic with informative news, and you came with your shit to fuck everything.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I have no words, you are pathetic, I'm only making a topic with informative news, and you came with your shit to fuck up everything.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    I have no words, you are pathetic, I'm only making a topic with informative news, and you came with your shit to fuck up everything.
    and who cares? I always like to ruin your shit
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:16 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Do you remember the old SonicASM site?????? Many people think that SonicASM closed... but that is NOT the reason... In 2010, Google banned ALL websites who useing the CO.CC domain (SonicASM was using this domain) and that same day, SonicASM stop working, right now, there are many site using the CO.CC domain due to Google unbanned the domain, but still SonicASM will not work, because the older sites used the domain, were canceled.
    No. We could still access the site even thought if google blocked the site. We just simply cant search it.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Do you remember the old SonicASM site?????? Many people think that SonicASM closed... but that is NOT the reason... In 2010, Google banned ALL websites who useing the CO.CC domain (SonicASM was using this domain) and that same day, SonicASM stop working, right now, there are many site using the CO.CC domain due to Google unbanned the domain, but still SonicASM will not work, because the older sites used the domain, were canceled.
    No. We could still access the site even thought if google blocked the site. We just simply cant search it.
    I put the URL of the site and it doesn't work.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    That is because the site is closed.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    That is because the site is closed.
    If it doesn't work, we can't access the site.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:01 pm

I'm trying to register the CU.CC domain with SWD, or other page as well. (Message for all, not only for Green Shake)
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Who cares?
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:21 am