ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
Electroball_
JoshDP
6 posters

"Everything you care about will change"- Bill Cipher

JoshDP

"Everything you care about will change"- Bill Cipher  Empty "Everything you care about will change"- Bill Cipher

Post  JoshDP Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:31 am

2 years later............................

.....*looks at the pen pals/users/spammers on this site and users in the sonic hacking community that I cared about*..........................

................ Wow! Bill was right! XD
    JoshDP

"Everything you care about will change"- Bill Cipher  Empty Re: "Everything you care about will change"- Bill Cipher

Post  JoshDP Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Why has everyone on this site and in the sonic community changed?
    JoshDP

"Everything you care about will change"- Bill Cipher  Empty Re: "Everything you care about will change"- Bill Cipher

Post  JoshDP Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:45 pm

JoshDP wrote:Why has everyone on this site and in the sonic community changed?
    I WANT AN ASNWER NOW!!!!! FROM SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORE EYE KELL ALLL UFF UUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:42 am

I hate being ignored..............................

.......you ignorant dicks.

That is why I hate this damn Sonic community, because most of you people are rude douche bags who never respond to important questions being ask. And when an important question gets asked, all I want is a simple explanation, which doesn't require that much work to answer a simple question (unless you're lazy).

Oh but when a person who has a higher status or a person who has a closer connection with that person, asks an important to that ignorant person, they respond to him/her. And I find this to be so damn stupid, and totally elitist of that ignorant douche.
    Electroball_
    Electroball_

Current Project : who cares

Post  Electroball_ Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Jdpense wrote:I hate being ignored..............................
    You should realize that you are posting this in a site which is pretty much only spam everywhere.
    But if you hate being ignored, why don't you go on IRC or skype or whatever you use and try to talk to someone... Its not that hard. Also keep in mind that if someone doesn't reply they're probably busy or away.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:56 pm

I just try to ignore the douchebag who posted above, keep in mind that. Also, you ignored me when I joined your forums, I think I'm being a little so nice with you. The Sonic hacking community is full of elitist nerds (like Green Snake) Not everyone is an elitist douche but they are a majority on the community. That's why I gave up on hacking, so many dickbags around.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Electroball_ wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:I hate being ignored..............................
    You should realize that you are posting this in a site which is pretty much only spam everywhere.
    But if you hate being ignored, why don't you go on IRC or skype or whatever you use and try to talk to someone... Its not that hard. Also keep in mind that if someone doesn't reply they're probably busy or away.
    I already tried to talk to those same people (SV, DevED) on Skype/ IRC but they still ignored me..... :/

Ezequiel Matias wrote:Also, you ignored me when I joined your forums, I think I'm being a little so nice with you.
    I apologize if I ignored you, I didn't even know that I did, so I'm sorry about that.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:03 pm

We don't have an obligation to answer you. We don't have an obligation to treat you equally to every person out there. We don't have obligation to come to YOU when YOU want to talk.
    It's called life, deal with it.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Green Snake wrote:We don't have an obligation to answer you. We don't have an obligation to treat you equally to every person out there. We don't have obligation to come to YOU when YOU want to talk.
    I'm not saying that you HAVE to answer to me or whatever, but all I'm saying is that you look like a snobbish dick or have something against, if you keep constantly ignoring me, when I ask important questions to you. Because I haven't been ignored only once by some of you in the present time/future.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Green Snake wrote:We don't have an obligation to answer you. We don't have an obligation to treat you equally to every person out there. We don't have obligation to come to YOU when YOU want to talk.

Keep making friends Green Snake, keep making friends... You're great at it!
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:16 pm

I am being ignored constantly for many ways. Do I run around the forums being an asshole to everyone about it? No, I move the fuck on and do something more productive. And again we told many times come to IRC if you want someone to talk to, yet I havent seen you even once since, yet you blame everyone for not talking to you. And as told stay on IRC more than 3 fucking seconds so we have time to notice your ass exists, I saw you just join and quit instantly.
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Fine, Sneik I will this bullshittery of mine to rest...........

......... Besides I'm current doing more productive things like working on my rom hack and etc......
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Keep making friends Green Snake, keep making friends... You're great at it!
    lol I know right? XD
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:20 am

You know, this guy is really a pedantic dumb piece of shit. Judging just by the comments one can deduce he is a douche, no doubt about it.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:52 am

Really wanted to start a flame war. Laughing
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:47 am

*plays Price is Right losing tone*
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Sleep sunny
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:42 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Green Snake wrote:I am being ignored constantly for many ways. Do I run around the forums being an asshole to everyone about it? No, I move the fuck on and do something more productive.
    Well yeah productivity is great and all, though there are times where I get sick of always being alone...not robot, I am a human with emotions you know..there are times where I would just like to hang out with a friend... it also just seems every friend I make always leave me for long periods of time or permanently because of life circumstances I am not in control of.. and it is always a struggle to make new friends because of people and their socially exclusive clicks >_>

Green Snake wrote:And again we told many times come to IRC if you want someone to talk to, yet I havent seen you even once since, yet you blame everyone for not talking to you.
    That's because whenever I'm on there activity is always dead, so I fail to see a point of wasting my time being on there.

Green Snake wrote:And as told stay on IRC more than 3 fucking seconds so we have time to notice your ass exists, I saw you just join and quit instantly.
    That's bullshit. Whenever I idle on IRC for more than 10 minutes activity is always dead, so yeah there's no point of wasting time on there...

Electroball_ wrote:But if you hate being ignored, why don't you go on IRC or skype or whatever you use and try to talk to someone... Its not that hard. Also keep in mind that if someone doesn't reply they're probably busy or away.
    Again I will say bullshit to that...when people don't reply they truly don't give a shit with what important information you are trying to them, because when they return back they will just ignore your comment and move on to the next topic...  

Sorry guys, I am not trying to start a flame war, an argument or anything.... these are just feelings I omitted from the past, and now I feel like these true feelings should have been said...
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:17 pm

Jdpense wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:I am being ignored constantly for many ways. Do I run around the forums being an asshole to everyone about it? No, I move the fuck on and do something more productive.
    Well yeah productivity is great and all, though there are times where I get sick of always being alone...not robot, I am a human with emotions you know..there are times where I would just like to hang out with a friend... it also just seems every friend I make always leave me for long periods of time or permanently because of life circumstances I am not in control of.. and it is always a struggle to make new friends because of people and their socially exclusive clicks >_>

Rather be alone than having false friends, seriously. People always change - constantly. Fuck friends, I only need my gf, nothing more. Also lel I'm a robot because my emotions are numbed due to antipsychotics and antidepressants. Cool

Jdpense wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:And as told stay on IRC more than 3 fucking seconds so we have time to notice your ass exists, I saw you just join and quit instantly.
    That's bullshit. Whenever I idle on IRC for more than 10 minutes activity is always dead, so yeah there's no point of wasting time on there...

IRC is pretty outdated tbh, get Discord and join SSRG and Retro servers or whatever. pirat
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 pm

SonicVaan wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:

Rather be alone than having false friends, seriously. People always change - constantly. Fuck friends, I only need my gf, nothing more. Also lel I'm a robot because my emotions are numbed due to antipsychotics and antidepressants. Cool

It's easy for you to say "Fuck needing friends" because you already have a girlfriend, but I do not so it's harder for me to always enjoy being alone...

SonicVaan wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:

IRC is pretty outdated tbh, get Discord and join SSRG and Retro servers or whatever. pirat
    People are still inactive on SSRG and Retro Discord servers, but I guess that's probably due to the Sonic community being dead in general....
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:32 pm

Jdpense wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:

It's easy for you to say "Fuck needing friends" because you already have a girlfriend, but I do not so it's harder for me to always enjoy being alone...

Nah it's prolly because I'm misanthropic and all humans are equally shit and dumb, dunno

Jdpense wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:

People are still inactive on SSRG and Retro Discord servers, but I guess that's probably due to the Sonic community being dead in general....

I barely check them, so... I'm active on more active servers and am too lazy to check SSRG and Retro servers pirat
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:19 am

SonicVaan wrote:Rather be alone than having false friends, seriously. People always change - constantly. Fuck friends, I only need my gf, nothing more.
    Now that I realized it, yeah I actually agree with you. People always change too much, usually for the worst, which is why I always end up leaving them or they end up leaving me. Nowadays I don't really need friends anymore to keep me happy, all I need are my online buddies, my dog, and nothing more.

I also don't need or want a girlfriend anymore, because the girlfriend I get might end up changing to a complete shitpile like everyone else, and really don't need that for my life. Smile
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Post  SonicVaan Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:48 pm

Jdpense wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:Rather be alone than having false friends, seriously. People always change - constantly. Fuck friends, I only need my gf, nothing more.
    Now that I realized it, yeah I actually agree with you. People always change too much, usually for the worst, which is why I always end up leaving them or they end up leaving me. Nowadays I don't really need friends anymore to keep me happy, all I need are my online buddies, my dog, and nothing more.

I also don't need or want a girlfriend anymore, because the girlfriend I get might end up changing to a complete shitpile like everyone else, and really don't need that for my life. Smile

We say here in Germany that animals are the better humans
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:07 am

SonicVaan wrote:
    Jdpense wrote:

We say here in Germany that animals are the better humans
    "Everything you care about will change"- Bill Cipher  Maxresdefault

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:41 am