ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

Forumotion screws me again

Ezequiel Matias

Forumotion screws me again Empty Forumotion screws me again

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Well, I wanted to share this story blah blah blah, OK, let's start with this shit. I was trying to create a NON-Sonic forum and decided to see what I could come up with, it doesn't matter what was the fucking forum about. Well, let's jump straigth into to the point. I decided to close that forum, because of multiple errors with the admin. panel, basically FM's ACP is a buggy mess and not be trusted at all, a piece of shit to be exact, and I couldn't even close it up, as instead of their email redirecting me to the deletion screen, it redirected me to the main page of the admin. panel. I found myself repeating the fucking process of writing "DELETE" in the "forum deletion" screen (As I said before, they send you an email to validate the process of either activating an account or deleting a forum as a whole) five fucking times in a row, and that's fucking it.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Forumotion screws me again Empty Re: Forumotion screws me again

Post  SonicVaan Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 pm

Odd. I never had problems deleting FM forums ._."
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Well, this is not the first time it happens to me, back in 2013, Forumotion was great but has declined since then.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:04 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:24 am