ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+2
Green Snake
Ezequiel Matias
6 posters

Speaking about that idiot.......

Ezequiel Matias

Speaking about that idiot....... Empty Speaking about that idiot.......

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:53 am

I'm not talking of that piece of garbage of Green Snake, I talking about that backwater fucktard of @ThomasSpeedrunner/ @TailsGuy64, this guy is really a moron, he criticise all, and that's the reason in why he gets banned on Sonic community, because he act so damn retarded, he doesn't deserve anything in the Sonic communities. BTE is right, he was just abusing of his power.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Speaking about that idiot....... Empty Re: Speaking about that idiot.......

Post  Green Snake Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:this guy is really a moron, he criticise all, and that's the reason in why he gets banned on Sonic community, because he act so damn retarded, he doesn't deserve anything in the Sonic communities.

This fits so well to you
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:43 am

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:this guy is really a moron, he criticise all, and that's the reason in why he gets banned on Sonic community, because he act so damn retarded, he doesn't deserve anything in the Sonic communities.

This fits so well to you

Really???? Because you are not accepted in the community very well, you piece of garbage.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:18 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

This fits so well to you

Really???? Because you are not accepted in the community very well, you piece of garbage.
    Stop living in the past.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

This fits so well to you

Stop living in the past.

And you said that like 6 months ago against Mike Berry.........
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

This fits so well to you

Stop living in the past.

And you said that like 6 months ago against Mike Berry.........
    so? Like it matters.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Well, fuck. Seems Mr. Matias is having a retardedness issue. Listen, Ezequiel, just because you're TEN FUCKING YEARS OLD doesn't mean you should be acting like the fucking retard you are.

First off, your hack is NOTHING compared to today's standards from what I saw. You changed some palettes and Sonic's speed...which is wonderful...and by wonderful I mean NOTHING AT ALL. Do something that would actually stand a fucking chance, for Christ's sake. Kid, I came from SSRG, where you would definitely get chewed the fuck out for something that fucking small. Also, to add to that, half of your palettes are fucking hell on the eyes. So, again fucking try, you fucking moron.

And then there's the fact that you don't even have correct fucking English. Seriously, how the fuck are you gonna moderate an English-speaking forum if you yourself don't have English down? Get the fuck off your stupid-since-you-started-it "forums" (which by the way can go fuck themselves) and study up.

Plus, you're a fucking bandodger at SSRG, I don't know when the flying fuck you'd ever be on Retro, and the guys over at Sonic Games Dimension certainly won't take you after this bullshittery. So get the fuck off the Internet and fucking go to school like you should, you little prick.

Anyway, I think I'm done with this post and done with this shit. Good-fucking-bye.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:17 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote: Well, fuck. Seems Mr. Matias is having a retardedness issue. Listen, Ezequiel, just because you're TEN FUCKING YEARS OLD doesn't mean you should be acting like the fucking retard you are.

First off, your hack is NOTHING compared to today's standards from what I saw. You changed some palettes and Sonic's speed...which is wonderful...and by wonderful I mean NOTHING AT ALL. Do something that would actually stand a fucking chance, for Christ's sake. Kid, I came from SSRG, where you would definitely get chewed the fuck out for something that fucking small. Also, to add to that, half of your palettes are fucking hell on the eyes. So, again fucking try, you fucking moron.

And then there's the fact that you don't even have correct fucking English. Seriously, how the fuck are you gonna moderate an English-speaking forum if you yourself don't have English down? Get the fuck off your stupid-since-you-started-it "forums" (which by the way can go fuck themselves) and study up.

Plus, you're a fucking bandodger at SSRG, I don't know when the flying fuck you'd ever be on Retro, and the guys over at Sonic Games Dimension certainly won't take you after this bullshittery. So get the fuck off the Internet and fucking go to school like you should, you little prick.

Anyway, I think I'm done with this post and done with this shit. Good-fucking-bye.

First of all I'm 12 years, you fucking dumbass, you act like a retard, you insult all the users in Internet, example: you deleted topics against you, in my forums, you insulted user @super godzilla in SSRG, you act so damn retarded, and If you came from SSRG, back to that site, you asshole, you were banned, and as I can see, the users in that site don't give you good reputation.

Oh you piece of garbage, there is not reason for insult a user (or his projects) only because you don't like it, seriously??? The users in my site don't support your fucking posts, and I'm not a "ban dodger" because, unlike SSRG, or Retro, I not banned you, in Retro you are in the "Validation" group, and in SSRG you are banned, so shut the hell up. I'm studying English, which means than you CAN NOT criticise that.

Plus, you are 13 years old, and you said the things by Internet, you backwater fucktard, learn to respect other people, I go to the school,, for your information.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote: Well, fuck. Seems Mr. Matias is having a retardedness issue. Listen, Ezequiel, just because you're TEN FUCKING YEARS OLD doesn't mean you should be acting like the fucking retard you are.

First of all I'm 12 years, you fucking dumbass, you act like a retard, you insult all the users in Internet, example: you deleted topics against you, in my forums, you insulted user @super godzilla in SSRG, you act so damn retarded, and If you came from SSRG, back to that site, you asshole, you were banned, and as I can see, the users in that site don't give you good reputation.

Oh you piece of garbage, there is not reason for insult a user (or his projects) only because you don't like it, seriously??? The users in my site don't support your fucking posts, and I'm not a "ban dodger" because, unlike SSRG, or Retro, I not banned you, in Retro you are in the "Validation" group, and in SSRG you are banned, so shut the hell up. I'm studying English, which means than you CAN NOT criticise that.

Plus, you are 13 years old, and you said the things by Internet, you backwater fucktard, learn to respect other people, I go to the school,, for your information.

Stop lying. You said you were 10 on the forums.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:49 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

Man, you are trolling, like this piece of shit.

hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

What's this then?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:52 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

What's this then?

Man, I was in a hurry, I'm 12, was an error.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

What's this then?

I don't trust you. You weren't in a hurry because after that you started posting like you always do.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:56 pm

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

What's this then?

I don't trust you. You weren't in a hurry because after that you started posting like you always do.

Well, was an error, I'm not 10.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Post  hacker___ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

What's this then?

Still, I don't trust you.
    LarryDavis
    LarryDavis

Post  LarryDavis Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Hey Ezequiel, If Green Snake and Hacker say that you are 10 years old. Then that's true. They are all-knowing gods, didn't you know that?
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:02 pm

EZEQUIEL, DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT? THE CARDS ARE STACKED AGAINST YOU, I.E. YOU'RE COMPLETELY FUCKED.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Are you 9 then?
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:30 am