ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

5 posters

Sonic World Dimension (NEW VERSION!!!!)

Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Sonic World Dimension (NEW VERSION!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic World Dimension (NEW VERSION!!!!)

Post  Green Snake Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    That's pathetic, they are like 6 members registered, and that's fine for me, because I'm not like other forum administrators.
    Yeah, your small kid.

WTF?????? Why you only speak shit?
    Why you are 10?
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Sonic World Dimension (NEW VERSION!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic World Dimension (NEW VERSION!!!!)

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Ezequiel Matias, you are fucking finished. Your shitty-ass forums and your bitchy attitude will earn you a permanent ban, issued by yours truly, if you don't stop fucking retaliating, shut the fuck up, and grow the fuck up.

NOW I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:12 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Ezequiel Matias, you are fucking finished. Your shitty-ass forums and your bitchy attitude will earn you a permanent ban, issued by yours truly, if you don't stop fucking retaliating, shut the fuck up, and grow the fuck up.

FUU- The Rageface in Sonic 1
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:29 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Ezequiel Matias, you are fucking finished. Your shitty-ass forums and your bitchy attitude will earn you a permanent ban, issued by yours truly, if you don't stop fucking retaliating, shut the fuck up, and grow the fuck up.

You, dumbass, I'm not finished, If you live in a fantasy world, is not my problem, my forums are by far better than you fucking idiot. And fuck you asshole, you are motherfucker, a fucking idiot, and by extention you are the SHIT.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:

You, dumbass, I'm not finished, If you live in a fantasy world, is not my problem, my forums are by far better than you fucking idiot. And fuck you asshole, you are motherfucker, a fucking idiot, and by extention you are the SHIT.

No, you fucking son of a bitch. You and your shitty-ass forums oughta get outta my sight or I'll be forced to take every point you've made and outright chew it up and spit it out on the fucking sidewalk, motherfucker. Also, you're how old again? TEN FUCKING YEARS OLD, BITCH.

Grow the fucking hell up, Ezequiel Bitch Matias.

Now someone lock this topic on my behalf, because this shitstorm is over.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:46 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:

No, you fucking son of a bitch. You and your shitty-ass forums oughta get outta my sight or I'll be forced to take every point you've made and outright chew it up and spit it out on the fucking sidewalk, motherfucker. Also, you're how old again? TEN FUCKING YEARS OLD, BITCH.

Grow the fucking hell up, Ezequiel Bitch Matias.

FUCK YOU TROLL, OuricoDoido (the administrator) don't connect to this site, since 2011, you idiot, stop copying my insults you bitch-ass,  nothing, but NOTHING is going to lock the topic in your behalf.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:47 pm

e

ehhh, the only admin here is gone.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Well, fuck. That backfired :U
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:50 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Well, fuck. That backfired :U

Aren't you @super godzilla of SSRG???? Because you act exactly like him.
    ThomasSpeedrunner

Post  ThomasSpeedrunner Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:52 pm

You fucking dumbass cock-sucking bitch. That shithole only posted one-word posts. Spam, as it were. I at least know correct English. So, again try.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:54 pm

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:You fucking dumbass cock-sucking bitch. That shithole only posted one-word posts. Spam, as it were. I at least know correct English. So, again try.

At least he can speak REAL English, most of American spell badly, you fucking troll, you son of a bitch, asshole.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:13 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:You fucking dumbass cock-sucking bitch. That shithole only posted one-word posts. Spam, as it were. I at least know correct English. So, again try.

At least he can speak REAL English, most of American spell badly, you fucking troll, you son of a bitch, asshole.

They still spell better than you anyways
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:07 am