ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

3 years ago...

Ezequiel Matias

3 years ago... Empty 3 years ago...

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:43 pm

It's been a time since we all "met" back in 2013. I mean, back then I was a 12/11-year old kid, and didn't fully realize what was going on, being honest. I recall being angry at old foe Green Snake as he had banned me from his FreeForums-hosted website, but thinking about it now, he was right in doing so, I was quite childish... Then I ended up here when trying to learn how to code ASM (Then I realized this wasn't for me, as I ain't an expert at maths), found him here, and the rest is history, we all know what happened. This was in late 2012/early 2013. 2014 was certainly not the same, it was maybe in the early months of that year, but I clearly wasn't the same guy. Definitely 2015 was different, let alone 2016 where G.S. and I haven't been online here for much of it. I also haven't been active in the community, not because I don't like Sonic anymore, I still play it from time to time, but because as time and years pass, one clearly gains interest in other things.

3 years ago... Latest?cb=20140820062041

The point here is, what we all have been through. I have to admit that 2013 was a really fun and positive year for me as a whole, maybe the old Eze was so joyful back then that even all the bashing here didn't really have any negative effect on me. Maybe the present day-Eze would have acted differently, considering how his life and personality have changed over the few years he has been here...

PD: Don't post bullshit such as "LOL XD I HAS SONIK 4 CODE OPEN SOURSE PLZ", I cannot really stand it now.
    No one
    No one

3 years ago... Empty Re: 3 years ago...

Post  No one Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:39 pm

LOL XD I HAS SONIK 4 CODE OPEN SOURSE PLZ

*hides*
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:56 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:10 pm

This thread is ironically 3 years old now...
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Damn I forgot about this thread

Sent from Topic'it App
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:10 am

Ezequiel 4ever ded Sad