ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

2 posters

When did you discover the 'net?

Poll

When did you discover the internet?

[ 0 ]
    When did you discover the 'net? Bar_left0%When did you discover the 'net? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    When did you discover the 'net? Bar_left33%When did you discover the 'net? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    When did you discover the 'net? Bar_left0%When did you discover the 'net? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    When did you discover the 'net? Bar_left33%When did you discover the 'net? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Ezequiel Matias

When did you discover the 'net? Empty When did you discover the 'net?

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:17 pm

I'm 14 but the first time I ever knew about this strange tool was in 2005, when I was 4, and it definitely wasn't like today, in fact, it was totally different, you had Google, YouTube, etcetera but these were very new, especially for YouTube which as we all know was founded in that year. There also didn't exist shitty Facebook or Twitter. My parents didn't let me use it and I didn't know how so... Then, in July 2012, three years ago, I got into the internet for the first time since 2006, and it was pretty similar to what it is today, except it was much funnier.

When did you discover the net?
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

When did you discover the 'net? Empty Re: When did you discover the 'net?

Post  Jdpense Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:09 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm