ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Share
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1313
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:57 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezze likes -> bounce 
    no
    But you like Banned from Equestria (daily)? Smile
    Yes, and he still likes bounce. He is lying, y'know.
    Right.
    Left.

    ThomasSpeedrunner

    Mensagens : 177
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-31

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  ThomasSpeedrunner on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:35 pm

    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezze likes -> bounce 
    no
    But you like Banned from Equestria (daily)? Smile
    Yes, and he still likes bounce. He is lying, y'know.
    Right.
    Left.
    Up.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2093
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Green Snake on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:53 am

    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezze likes -> bounce 
    no
    But you like Banned from Equestria (daily)? Smile
    Yes, and he still likes bounce. He is lying, y'know.
    Right.
    Left.
    Up.
    6
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1313
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:59 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezze likes -> bounce 
    no
    But you like Banned from Equestria (daily)? Smile
    Yes, and he still likes bounce. He is lying, y'know.
    Right.
    Left.
    Up.
    6
    65756756756
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  hacker___ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:38 am

    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezze likes -> bounce 
    no
    But you like Banned from Equestria (daily)? Smile
    Yes, and he still likes bounce. He is lying, y'know.
    Right.
    Left.
    Up.
    6
    65756756756
    6574657465746574

    ThomasSpeedrunner

    Mensagens : 177
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-31

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  ThomasSpeedrunner on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:21 am

    hacker___ wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezze likes -> bounce 
    no
    But you like Banned from Equestria (daily)? Smile
    Yes, and he still likes bounce. He is lying, y'know.
    Right.
    Left.
    Up.
    6
    65756756756
    6574657465746574
    65743657436574365743
    avatar
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 90735
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : #sgd
    Current Project : http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  SonicVaan on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:23 am

    infinite. hah, beat that.
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  hacker___ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:23 am

    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezze likes -> bounce 
    no
    But you like Banned from Equestria (daily)? Smile
    Yes, and he still likes bounce. He is lying, y'know.
    Right.
    Left.
    Up.
    6
    65756756756
    6574657465746574
    65743657436574365743
    NO

    ThomasSpeedrunner

    Mensagens : 177
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-31

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  ThomasSpeedrunner on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:28 am

    hacker___ wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:Ezze likes -> bounce 
    no
    But you like Banned from Equestria (daily)? Smile
    Yes, and he still likes bounce. He is lying, y'know.
    Right.
    Left.
    Up.
    6
    65756756756
    6574657465746574
    65743657436574365743
    NO
    YES

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:47 pm

    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    No offense but your avatar is not good at all.
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  hacker___ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:49 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    No offense but your avatar is not good at all.
    Wat. It is anime :V

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:53 pm

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    No offense but your avatar is not good at all.
    Wat. It is anime :V
    Yes.
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  hacker___ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:04 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    No offense but your avatar is not good at all.
    Wat. It is anime :V
    Yes.
    and there is nothing wrong with it
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1313
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:05 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    My avatar is not good at all.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:55 pm

    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    My avatar is not good at all.
    Stop editing quotes, I didn't edit yours.
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  hacker___ on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:58 pm

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    No offense but your avatar is not good at all.
    Wat. It is anime :V
    Yes.
    and there is nothing wrong with it
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1313
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:11 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    My avatar is not good at all.
    Stop editing quotes, I didn't edit yours.
    Oh, but this is the internet, so I can do as I please. You said so yourself:

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:This is Internet, I answer to you If I want you son of a bitch!

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:14 pm

    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    My avatar is not good at all.
    Stop editing quotes, I didn't edit yours.
    Oh, but this is the internet, so I can do as I please. You said so yourself:

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:This is Internet, I answer to you If I want you son of a bitch!
    Ironic, you used my answer against me, ha ha ha...
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1313
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:20 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    My avatar is not good at all.
    Stop editing quotes, I didn't edit yours.
    Oh, but this is the internet, so I can do as I please. You said so yourself:

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:This is Internet, I answer to you If I want you son of a bitch!
    Ironic, you used my answer against me, ha ha ha...
    Yep lol, "Strange isn't it?"

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:31 pm

    Yes, I used to like my answers.
    avatar
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 90735
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : #sgd
    Current Project : http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  SonicVaan on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:08 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:infinite. hah, beat that.
    No offense but your avatar is not good at all.
    Meh, it's a matter of taste. =P
    avatar
    Bakayote

    Mensagens : 90
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-30
    Localização : The Deepest Depths of Hell
    Current Project : Wouldn't you like to know?

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Bakayote on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:16 pm

    Who likes teh furrehs?!
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1313
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 pm

    EXE
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  hacker___ on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 pm

    Wat. I no furry
    avatar
    Bakayote

    Mensagens : 90
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-30
    Localização : The Deepest Depths of Hell
    Current Project : Wouldn't you like to know?

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Bakayote on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:19 pm

    Did anyone notice the fail title?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Green Shake doesn't have college today

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:19 pm