ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    Descriptions...

    Share

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Descriptions...

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:40 pm

    Green Snake: The Nº1 clown of this site. Thinks high of himself the little arrogant shithead. Gets pissed off when he sees people having different opinions, when they tell him how he really is (an arrogant scum, piece of shit) , etc.

    Electroball: Another clown. Nº2 clown. Even when he was "hacker__" back then, he/she just indirectly have been a guy/girl (?) who has sucked Green Snake's foot every time he could when "fighting" here. He/she is pathetic if you think about it.

    SonicVaan: This guy... This guy is not really that bad, but had bashed me back then sometimes...

    Jdpense: The same as SonicVaan.

    DevEd: This guy... This guy... I don't really have anything to say about him, I don't even know him that well other than for being a member at Retro and SSRG.

    ThomasSpeedrunner: This guy is a real clown, moronic piece of shit. I can't even say anything coherent about him. Just a tip, if you open your own forums, don't even think about putting him on your staff, your forums can be a real mess with this guy on your staff.
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 810
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:42 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:DevEd: This guy... This guy... I don't really have anything to say about him, I don't even know him that well other than for being a member at Retro and SSRG.
    I'm not even registered at Retro.

    Also, I barely ever go on SSRG anymore.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Green Snake on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:08 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:...Thinks high of himself the little arrogant shithead...
    Do I? No, I don't. What actually happens, I think myself of higher than you, which may seem like I am elevating myself above everyone else, but trust me; that is not the case nor has been for a long time.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:...Gets pissed off when he sees people having different opinions, when they tell him how he really is (an arrogant scum, piece of shit), etc...
    I get pissed off when I see idiots and idiotic behavior, mostly. I dont really give a shit if you dont like my views or what I say

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:39 pm

    GS wrote:Do I? No, I don't. What actually happens, I think myself of higher than you, which may seem like I am elevating myself above everyone else, but trust me; that is not the case nor has been for a long time.

    Well, you are not. Just because you know how to do ASM and all that shit doesn't mean you are better than me.

    In fact, I was a pretty stupid guy back then just because I was really easy to piss off back then, and I didn't know too much about English and grammar. Today, I'm not the clown I was back then, and yes, judge, criticize, whatever you want to call it, you are judging/criticizing me, thinking yourself higher than me just because you think I'm an idiot.

    All of you, jude, criticize a random guy just because my comments from 2 years ago are, here. That's also what every fucker here thinks, THAT'S WRONG, all of you are fucking WRONG.

    I wish I could get a time machine, go back to 2012/13 (which have admittedly been the best years in my young life as of now) And tell to myself: "NO, DON'T DO THAT, YOU WILL REGRET IT, DON'T CLICK "REGISTER"" alogisde other real-life matters.

    GS wrote:I get pissed off when I see idiots and idiotic behavior, mostly. I dont really give a shit if you dont like my views or what I say

    As if you weren't yourself an idiot... If you don't give a shit then why in the fuck you replied? See, where's the logic? You don't give a shit but still comment and attack back. If you really didn't give a shit, then you would have ignored me...
    avatar
    No one

    Mensagens : 601
    Data de inscrição : 2015-06-23

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  No one on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:20 pm


    Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post.
    Click on "No" here for a shortcut to prevent replies....

    But guys, I need your help.... how do I stop caring about posting here? I am seriously tired of coming back here posting on this site...... >_> any help or advice to make me stop caring about this site would be nice.....

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:27 pm

    Eh, let's just stop posting, and stop visiting this pile of crap named ASM to Sega Genesis Platform. I mean, I can't believe we are still here, even though all the fun had finished long ago. Let's just forget this and if we ever cross paths again, we ignore each other...
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Green Snake on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:56 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Well, you are not.
    Am I not, really? I think that you can see why I'd say I in fact am, after reading this reply.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Just because you know how to do ASM and all that shit doesn't mean you are better than me.
    Now, find me the quote where I say anything to the opposite of this. You cant, because I didn't.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:In fact, I was a pretty stupid guy back then just because I was really easy to piss off back then, and I didn't know too much about English and grammar.
    I'd add to that list having less life experience, as well as experience over the internet. Now the gap of that isn't as large between us in a sense, however.


    Ezequiel Matias wrote:you are judging/criticizing me, thinking yourself higher than me just because you think I'm an idiot.
    See, you act like an idiot and say stupid things. This easily translates to people taking you as an idiot, and in general in internet its a lot easier to dismiss a person based on something little they did or the first impression they gave. And there are many reasons for it, but I dont feel it being important to go to, Google is your help if you wish to find more.
    Another thing why I think higher of myself than you is actually solved right in that statement. When you act like an idiot or give the impression of being one, I think myself higher than yourself... Because you seem like an idiot. It seems you do not understand this simple thing. Why is that? This equation is rather straightforward and simple to understand, yet it seems so... how I say it... Alien to you.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:All of you, jude, criticize a random guy just because my comments from 2 years ago are, here.
    Not really, I usually respond to what you say in the current, and sometimes base my opinions on the past behavior of you when appropriate. It would be erroneous to think that only in the past you appear to be of less intelligence, when in fact it seems to happen rather periodically, such as for the past few days.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:That's also what every fucker here thinks, THAT'S WRONG, all of you are fucking WRONG.
    And I presume you are the only one right? Classic. I love how much self awareness you lack. Claiming to know what we think/do and then claiming your strawman of us are in fact wrong. I'd love to see you realize life isn't as black & white as you make it out to be here. There are, in fact, more than 2 shades of gray.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I wish I could get a time machine, go back to 2012/13 And tell to myself: "NO, DON'T DO THAT, YOU WILL REGRET IT, DON'T CLICK "REGISTER"" alogisde other real-life matters.
    I wouldn't advice that. You are bound to make mistakes sooner or later, so more often than not its a good idea to do them sooner. As you have lesser ability to fuck yourself over and people are more understanding of younger people making mistakes than older. Moreover having done said mistakes have evidently taught you valuable life lessons, and without them and many others you would not be properly prepared for adulthood, which unfortunately or not you must face one day.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:As if you weren't yourself an idiot...
    Oh trust me, I get pissed off at myself from time to time, for various reasons. Being blatantly an idiot at times is one of those reasons. The difference between you and me is, I admit I can be an idiot sometimes. You don't seem to.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:If you don't give a shit then why in the fuck you replied? See, where's the logic? You don't give a shit but still comment and attack back. If you really didn't give a shit, then you would have ignored me...
    There is a flaw in your logic. It doesn't account for irrelevant variables, such as boredom. Or the fact that I said I don't generally care for what others think of me, which isn't in any relation to this particular thread or discussion. I am not here to get people to like or hate me, I am here to amuse myself, more or less.


    And it is quite amusing you try to act as if you were the mature one on this situation, especially after you made "clown Green Snake" image and try to get me to be pissed off about it. For the record, I have no reason to care. Only reason I bring it up is because you act like you are more mature than me here, yet you make this kind of shit up and are rather hostile towards me for no reason. I did not even once attack towards you and yet this is the 3rd time you do recently.

    And I was even ready maybe some time invite you over to Skype for friendly chat, maybe find some common ground and topics to talk about, or leave it as is. But you clearly are still too childish for me to take seriously.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:52 pm

    GS wrote:Am I not, really? I think that you can see why I'd say I in fact am, after reading this reply.

    ...

    GS wrote:Now, find me the quote where I say anything to the opposite of this. You cant, because I didn't.

    You seem to act like that... I admit I was pissed off when I was writing that.

    GS wrote:I'd add to that list having less life experience, as well as experience over the internet. Now the gap of that isn't as large between us in a sense, however.

    Well, you are a bit older than me as well, so, I agree.

    GS wrote:See, you act like an idiot and say stupid things. This easily translates to people taking you as an idiot, and in general in internet its a lot easier to dismiss a person based on something little they did or the first impression they gave. And there are many reasons for it, but I dont feel it being important to go to, Google is your help if you wish to find more.
    Another thing why I think higher of myself than you is actually solved right in that statement. When you act like an idiot or give the impression of being one, I think myself higher than yourself... Because you seem like an idiot. It seems you do not understand this simple thing. Why is that? This equation is rather straightforward and simple to understand, yet it seems so... how I say it... Alien to you.

    So you think higher yourself when I'm pissed off, I was pissed off when I was writing that, just like I said before.

    GS wrote:Not really, I usually respond to what you say in the current, and sometimes base my opinions on the past behavior of you when appropriate. It would be erroneous to think that only in the past you appear to be of less intelligence, when in fact it seems to happen rather periodically, such as for the past few days.

    Well, again I was pissed when I was writing that. I haven't had the best weeks overall. I can even say 2015 is my worst year ever in my young life but at least seems to be getting a bit better.

    GS wrote:And I presume you are the only one right? Classic. I love how much self awareness you lack. Claiming to know what we think/do and then claiming your strawman of us are in fact wrong. I'd love to see you realize life isn't as black & white as you make it out to be here. There are, in fact, more than 2 shades of gray.

    Well, I would say all of you seem to judge me for how I have acted in the past. I don't really know what all of you think so I admit I was wrong (once again) Oh, yes, I know, life isn't black & white, that is no surprise.

    GS wrote:I wouldn't advice that. You are bound to make mistakes sooner or later, so more often than not its a good idea to do them sooner. As you have lesser ability to fuck yourself over and people are more understanding of younger people making mistakes than older. Moreover having done said mistakes have evidently taught you valuable life lessons, and without them and many others you would not be properly prepared for adulthood, which unfortunately or not you must face one day.

    That's right. And yes, I know I'll have to face adulthood sooner or later, that's sadly, unfortunately, unavoidable.

    GS wrote:
    Oh trust me, I get pissed off at myself from time to time, for various reasons. Being blatantly an idiot at times is one of those reasons. The difference between you and me is, I admit I can be an idiot sometimes. You don't seem to.

    Well, I admit I'm a jackass from time to time.

    GS wrote:
    There is a flaw in your logic. It doesn't account for irrelevant variables, such as boredom. Or the fact that I said I don't generally care for what others think of me, which isn't in any relation to this particular thread or discussion. I am not here to get people to like or hate me, I am here to amuse myself, more or less.


    And it is quite amusing you try to act as if you were the mature one on this situation, especially after you made "clown Green Snake" image and try to get me to be pissed off about it. For the record, I have no reason to care. Only reason I bring it up is because you act like you are more mature than me here, yet you make this kind of shit up and are rather hostile towards me for no reason. I did not even once attack towards you and yet this is the 3rd time you do recently.

    And I was even ready maybe some time invite you over to Skype for friendly chat, maybe find some common ground and topics to talk about, or leave it as is. But you clearly are still too childish for me to take seriously

    Yeah, I admit I was pretty bored when making up these threads and images. I also admit I was pretty pissed when writing, like I said before.

    I admit this time I was the troublemaker, so... Forgive me if you can, let's just stop this, I can say I don't really hold a grudge on you (or anyone for that matter) anymore.

    Skype? Well... I do have Skype but I wouldn't accept anyways as I don't really want to show my face in the internet (even if it's private)

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:59 pm

    Oh, here you have the picture of the "clown" which "inspired" me:



    It's a picture of a journalist from my country. I respect and like him (the journalist) but it's just too freaking funny. I still admit I was wrong anyways.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Green Snake on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:12 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Skype? Well... I do have Skype but I wouldn't accept anyways as I don't really want to show my face in the internet (even if it's private)
    Face? I wasn't going to ask you for a call for anything, I have no intentions to speak myself (as my English is rather horrible) but more just text chat and such

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:17 am

    If it's for chatting and/or texting, I agree.
    avatar
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 90735
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : #sgd
    Current Project : http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  SonicVaan on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:10 am

    Add me 'swell :V sonicvaan <-- who guessed that
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Green Snake on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:16 am

    SonicVaan wrote:Add me 'swell :V sonicvaan  <-- who guessed that
    no f u ur useless :V
    bounce *runs* bounce
    avatar
    No one

    Mensagens : 601
    Data de inscrição : 2015-06-23

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  No one on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:46 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:Add me 'swell :V sonicvaan  <-- who guessed that
    yes luv u ur useful :V
    bounce bounce
    fixed. forever.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Descriptions...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:53 am