ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

3 posters

Tutorial: How to deactivate your ASMTSGPF Account (Welll sorta..)

No one
    No one

Tutorial: How to deactivate your ASMTSGPF Account (Welll sorta..) Empty Tutorial: How to deactivate your ASMTSGPF Account (Welll sorta..)

Post  No one Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:50 pm

Step 1: go to edit your profile.

Step 2: Next on that same page, go to where it says: "Always notify me of replies" - Set that option to "No".

Same goes for "Allow members to send me private messages".

Step 3: Now, this might be the easiest step for some of ya, but for me it's the hardest.

STOP CARING ABOUT THIS SITE AND COMING BACK TO IT!!!

Credits:

- Me, No one
    No one
    No one

Tutorial: How to deactivate your ASMTSGPF Account (Welll sorta..) Empty Re: Tutorial: How to deactivate your ASMTSGPF Account (Welll sorta..)

Post  No one Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:11 pm

No one wrote:Step 1: go to edit your profile.

Step 2: Next on that same page, go to where it says: "Always notify me of replies" - Set that option to "No".

Same goes for "Allow members to send me private messages".

Step 3: Now, this might be the easiest step for some of ya, but for me it's the hardest.

STOP CARING ABOUT THIS SITE AND COMING BACK TO IT!!!

Credits:

- Me, No one  

Like my guide
    No one
    No one

Tutorial: How to deactivate your ASMTSGPF Account (Welll sorta..) Empty Re: Tutorial: How to deactivate your ASMTSGPF Account (Welll sorta..)

Post  No one Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post.
    Click on "No" here for a shortcut to prevent replies....
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:53 pm

^ this topic can save the world.....
    No one
    No one

Post  No one Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Oh well.... I guess this is going to be my last post and my last time here, all I have left to say before I forever close the hatchet and put myself to rest is GOODBYE ASM to SEGA GENESIS PLATFORM!
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:16 pm

But nobody came...
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

Post  Jdpense Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm