ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Share

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:19 am

    Geek Snake wrote:That is called hypocrisy. If someone attacks me fuck yes I attack back, its none of your business to tell me not to when you are guilty of the same thing

    I attacked him because they guy was indirectly attacking me, I also fucking hate when they call me "Ezze" It's freaking annoying.

    Geek Snake wrote:Then you are very intellectually dishonest. I mean it took me few seconds to just look into the page to not find the exact quote you were looking for, and few more to find out what you probably were referring to. Its not that hard.

    I don't think so, I mean, I fucking hate searching for something I wrote in the middle of a fucking internet fight. I don't really care if I'm right or wrong.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:32 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I attacked him because they guy was indirectly attacking me
    WHEN? From what I can gather he did not attack you even ONCE, not directly or indirectly. The only thing he remotely did that could be conceivably considered an attack (by idiots), is calling you "Ezze". If you are hurt by that then your self esteem doesn't exist.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't think so, I mean, I fucking hate searching for something I wrote in the middle of a fucking internet fight. I don't really care if I'm right or wrong.
    Then you are a blatant idiot, and take fiction over fact, which is never a good thing. Please grow the fuck up
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:34 am

    Besides if you don't care if something is true or not, what are you fighting for? Truth isnt certainly one since you dont give a fuck. Really what? Just to piss people off? Then you are quite a fucking hypocrite.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:08 am

    Geek Snake wrote:WHEN? From what I can gather he did not attack you even ONCE, not directly or indirectly. The only thing he remotely did that could be conceivably considered an attack (by idiots), is calling you "Ezze". If you are hurt by that then your self esteem doesn't exist.

    This is coming from the dumbfuck who tries to fucking troll everybody he doesn't like. I'm not fucking hurt you shithead, I wrote I'm ANNOYED by it, but I'm certainly ain't hurt you dumbass.

    Geek Snake wrote:Then you are a blatant idiot, and take fiction over fact, which is never a good thing. Please grow the fuck up

    How do I fucking take fiction over facts? Do you care for a random internet fight? Are you fucking serious? This shit even happened like 7 days ago! This is coming from the douchebag who thinks he's perfect! He tells me to "grow up" when

    Geek "The Idiot" Snake wrote:Besides if you don't care if something is true or not, what are you fighting for? Truth isnt certainly one since you dont give a fuck. Really what? Just to piss people off? Then you are quite a fucking hypocrite.

    How am I a hypocrite? I mean I don't care in the sense I don't lose sleep over, I don't think about it every second like you do. I'm maybe a hypocrite, but you are a huge hypocrite as well you dumbfuck, don't be so fucking ignorant, this is coming from the guy who criticized SSRG and now kiss their ass, this is coming from the guy who bashed newbies for doing shitty hacks when he does the fucking same bullshit and even stole content, this is coming from the guy who thinks he's perfect but is a fucking bitter faggot who thiks he's mature, and I can continue!
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:31 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm not fucking hurt you shithead, I wrote I'm ANNOYED by it, but I'm certainly ain't hurt you dumbass.
    Yes you are, you are BUTTHURT. It shines so much from you.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:How do I fucking take fiction over facts?
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't really care if I'm right or wrong.
    That suggests me you'd come up with shit to cover your ass if you feel so, which you seem to have been doing for last few posts.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Are you fucking serious? This shit even happened like 7 days ago!
    So? You keep coming back to me stealing stuff 3 years ago! 7 days compared to 3 years is short time, don't you think?

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:This is coming from the douchebag who thinks he's perfect!
    When ever I have stated this and wherever you have got clear proof I do think so? See, this is the fiction over fact I am talking about.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:How am I a hypocrite?
    I said that if you join arguments to piss others off, then you would be one, since you keep bitching whenever someone else (namely me) does it.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I mean I don't care in the sense I don't lose sleep over, I don't think about it every second like you do.
    I like your fiction! Will you write a fanfic about these forums? It would be so awesome.
    But to be serious, no, you are stupid.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:this is coming from the guy who criticized SSRG and now kiss their ass
    You really have a good imagination, no? I never kissed SSRG's ass, and yet still criticize SSRG staff when needed, but for now they really haven't been as douchy as they used to. Or maybe I am used to it, who knows, either way I dont see a really strong reason to bitch about them for now. Does not mean I kiss their asses.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:this is coming from the guy who bashed newbies for doing shitty hacks
    "bashed" and "harshly criticized" are quite different. You are taking it as if I did/do it all the time and nothing else, when its at best 2 or 3 times, at least as far as I can remember, and it was long time ago. Sure, stupid maybe, but it was long ago.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:when he does the fucking same bullshit and even stole content
    oh look! So you doing stupid things 7 days ago are completely irrelevant but things I did 3 years ago and have since done much better, is the most relevant thing. No, actually, you are just a dumbass actually, is what is happening here.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:this is coming from the guy who thinks he's perfect but is a fucking bitter faggot who thiks he's mature
    Not to poop into the party, but your fiction is rather boring and repetitive, maybe come up with something new?

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:41 pm

    Geek Snake wrote:Yes you are, you are BUTTHURT. It shines so much from you.

    So, why am I butthurt?

    Geek Snake wrote:That suggests me you'd come up with shit to cover your ass if you feel so, which you seem to have been doing for last few posts.

    No, just no. If this was a real life discussion I'm sure we would be fighting each other, that's for sure.

    Geek Snake wrote:So? You keep coming back to me stealing stuff 3 years ago! 7 days compared to 3 years is short time, don't you think?

    Because that is relevant, much more relevant than a random internet fight, it shows how much of a hypocrite you are, considering you bash newbies, you bash this forum and OuricoDoido, when clearly you are either like them or worst than them.

    Geek Snake wrote:I said that if you join arguments to piss others off, then you would be one, since you keep bitching whenever someone else (namely me) does it.

    No, I don't join arguments anymore, why I would? The only exception to this would be this (spam) forum, but if we were to discuss somewhere else, I would simply ignore you.

    Geek Snake wrote:I like your fiction! Will you write a fanfic about these forums? It would be so awesome.
    But to be serious, no, you are stupid.

    Because I don't care for a random internet fight in a spam forum? Riiight.

    Geek Snake wrote:You really have a good imagination, no? I never kissed SSRG's ass, and yet still criticize SSRG staff when needed, but for now they really haven't been as douchy as they used to. Or maybe I am used to it, who knows, either way I dont see a really strong reason to bitch about them for now. Does not mean I kiss their asses.

    It's the truth, or are you going to tell me if someone posts a palette hack there they are not going to bash him/her? It's not just the SSRG staff, it's their members as well, and as far as I know, everyone there is known for being dicks.

    Geek Snake wrote:oh look! So you doing stupid things 7 days ago are completely irrelevant but things I did 3 years ago and have since done much better, is the most relevant thing. No, actually, you are just a dumbass actually, is what is happening here.

    It's not like a random internet fight is as relevant as you stealing content 3 years ago.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:56 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:So, why am I butthurt?
    Are you even self aware? I mean getting pissed and insulting someone for poking fun at your name is quite extreme reaction. That is only one example of course, practically anything you say could be used as an example.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:If this was a real life discussion I'm sure we would be fighting each other, that's for sure.
    Um no? I don't like fighting people, as in with fists and shit. I am not a violent fucker, just annoying one

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Because that is relevant
    It is relevant to YOU, not anyone else.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:much more relevant than a random internet fight
    So things I did 3 years ago are more relevant to you than something happening right now? Are you sure that is reasonable? I mean to quote you "I don't lose sleep over it".

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:it shows how much of a hypocrite you are, considering you bash newbies, you bash this forum and OuricoDoido, when clearly you are either like them or worst than them.
    Me being against this forum and its content after realizing that its bullshit is being a hypocrite? What... How can you keep making this shit up. Its absurd!
    And again, I am worse hacker than newbies that know nothing about hacking? What... You aren't for real, you must be insane or something...

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:No, I don't join arguments anymore
    News flash, you are in one

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:The only exception to this would be this (spam) forum, but if we were to discuss somewhere else, I would simply ignore you.
    I highly doubt this.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Because I don't care for a random internet fight in a spam forum? Riiight.
    you take it as if I "lose sleep over" and "think every second" about this, which I say makes you look really stupid. Can you not even grasp basic English or what is the issue here?

    Geek Snake wrote:You really have a good imagination, no? I never kissed SSRG's ass, and yet still criticize SSRG staff when needed, but for now they really haven't been as douchy as they used to. Or maybe I am used to it, who knows, either way I dont see a really strong reason to bitch about them for now. Does not mean I kiss their asses.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's the truth, or are you going to tell me if someone posts a palette hack there they are not going to bash him/her? It's not just the SSRG staff, it's their members as well, and as far as I know, everyone there is known for being dicks.
    For a very long time I haven't seen a single example of this, which leads me to believe maybe they have grown up or some shit. I mean recently a newbie posted a "hack" whcih was basically a plain Sonic 1. The worst comment he got that "he was lazy". If this was SSRG year or two ago there'd be half of the forums including the staff saying he is a fucking idiot. Don't you say there are *some* improvements made since? I mean sure, Ordos is still a dickbag, but he at least keeps it to himself more. Sure the forums still have issues and assholes running around, but honestly its much better than it used to be?
    Call this asskissing? Have it your way then asswipe, but I'd call it my honest opinion.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:It's not like a random internet fight is as relevant as you stealing content 3 years ago.
    if you REALLY think its relevant at all, then provide me argument as to WHY. I already said, its not relevant because I have learned from the mistake and do my own shit better than what I could of ever stolen, and heck, a lot of people on the scene recognize me for these things and think I am a decent programmer. Almost nobody anymore remembers me for the stolen shit I did, but for the not stolen shit I made more recently. And when SHC15 is up, I will release a hack I've been working for past half a year, and show everyone what I am capable of.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  JoshDP on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:18 pm

    I find it quite bizzare that that unknownguy hasn't responded to my previous post of me editing his quote. Neutral

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:02 pm

    Geek Snake wrote:Are you even self aware? I mean getting pissed and insulting someone for poking fun at your name is quite extreme reaction. That is only one example of course, practically anything you say could be used as an example.

    Um no, and I just get annoyed if called "Ezze" it's not like I will get pissed by that alone.

    Geek Snake wrote:Um no? I don't like fighting people, as in with fists and shit. I am not a violent fucker, just annoying one

    So, if someone jumps on you and tries to punch you? Wouldn't you defend yourself?

    By the way, I do taekwondo, amateur wrestling, and weightlifting, so for sure I would kick your ass if this was a real-life discussion.

    Geek Snake wrote:It is relevant to YOU, not anyone else

    Maybe because it caused 10x more of an impact on the community than my discussion with some random guy on the internet?

    Geek Snake wrote:So things I did 3 years ago are more relevant to you than something happening right now? Are you sure that is reasonable? I mean to quote you "I don't lose sleep over it".

    That's right, I don't lose sleep over ANY internet fight for that matter. Based on the impact, you stealing content had much more of an impact than me fighting a random guy on the internet.

    Geek Snake wrote:Me being against this forum and its content after realizing that its bullshit is being a hypocrite? What... How can you keep making this shit up. Its absurd!
    And again, I am worse hacker than newbies that know nothing about hacking? What... You aren't for real, you must be insane or something...

    I will give you that, you improved, at the very least you improved.




    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:22 pm

    Ok, Green Snake, let's stop this bullshit, I don't really want to continue these nonsensical fights over nothing, why are we even discussing? I mean, even though 3 years it's not a long time ago, I really think we should ignore each other, I don't think we will ever get along but we at the very least can stay peaceful towards each other.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:46 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Um no, and I just get annoyed if called "Ezze" it's not like I will get pissed by that alone.
    That was actually the only thing DevEd said, where you responded at first, so it seems like that was what you were pissed at.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:So, if someone jumps on you and tries to punch you? Wouldn't you defend yourself?
    Self defense and intentionally starting fights are quite bit different. If I need, I will defend myself, but I try to avoid getting in such situations

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:By the way, I do taekwondo, amateur wrestling, and weightlifting, so for sure I would kick your ass if this was a real-life discussion.
    if you were to "kick my ass", that is not a discussion however.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Maybe because it caused 10x more of an impact on the community than my discussion with some random guy on the internet?
    What impact? Some people got pissed and talked about the subject, thats about its impact. It does not still mean after 3 years the impact is there or that it is relevant anymore.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:That's right, I don't lose sleep over ANY internet fight for that matter.
    Neither me, but you still seem to give shit about it for no real reason, and me asking you to provide a good reasons, you fail at that, while I show you reasons against caring. So it seems you are just butthurt or acting like a complete dick over it,

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't think we will ever get along but we at the very least can stay peaceful towards each other.
    its not so much about of me not getting along, but me having no good reason to.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:07 am

    Green Snake wrote:News flash, you are in one

    I know, I mean I don't join any arguments outside this forum.

    Green Snake wrote:Me being against this forum and its content after realizing that its bullshit is being a hypocrite? What... How can you keep making this shit up. Its absurd!
    And again, I am worse hacker than newbies that know nothing about hacking? What... You aren't for real, you must be insane or something...

    I admit you improved, but it's a bit hypocritical of your part to criticize OuricoDoido considering you did the same thing. I mean, I don't like OuricoDoido or this forum, but I really don't see any difference with you before improving, and OuricoDoido.

    Green Snake wrote:I highly doubt this.

    Try to attack me in for e.g. YouTube, I will ignore you, just like I do with everyone else.

    Green Snake wrote:That was actually the only thing DevEd said, where you responded at first, so it seems like that was what you were pissed at.

    I'm not pissed at DevEd, not at all, but the guy came across like a dick rider...

    Green Snake wrote:Self defense and intentionally starting fights are quite bit different. If I need, I will defend myself, but I try to avoid getting in such situations

    I agree.

    Green Snake wrote:its not so much about of me not getting along, but me having no good reason to

    OK, but if we have any argument, let's not try to attack each other, I also don't have any good reason to, and considering we dislike each other... I DO DISLIKE YOU, I'll admit that as well...





    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:22 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I admit you improved, but it's a bit hypocritical of your part to criticize OuricoDoido considering you did the same thing
    They key thing here is DID. If I would still steal content and such, then it would be hypocritical, but as this is nowhere near the case and since its been way long while when I did (and have learned better since), its not.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I mean, I don't like OuricoDoido or this forum, but I really don't see any difference with you before improving, and OuricoDoido.
    Are you saying that me doing my own things and basically not using any stolen content is no different to someone who not only makes hack 99% out of stolen content and shares this stuff here? really?

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:ry to attack me in for e.g. YouTube, I will ignore you, just like I do with everyone else.
    I have no desire to get on Youtube and attack you. I can do it as well here so whats the point?

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I'm not pissed at DevEd, not at all, but the guy came across like a dick rider...
    Yet he said nothing of the like at first. This is why I call you butthurt, he says nothing worth getting your panties wet about, yet you do.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:OK, but if we have any argument, let's not try to attack each other, I also don't have any good reason to, and considering we dislike each other...
    I am not planning to play with your specific rules. If I think you act like an idiot, I will say it, if I think you are being a dipshit, I will say it. I mean I don't attack you, or anyone else out of the blue for no reason, but I am not gonna stop myself from it if I feel its justified.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:01 am

    Green Snake wrote:They key thing here is DID. If I would still steal content and such, then it would be hypocritical, but as this is nowhere near the case and since its been way long while when I did (and have learned better since), its not.

    I will give you that.

    Green Snake wrote:re you saying that me doing my own things and basically not using any stolen content is no different to someone who not only makes hack 99% out of stolen content and shares this stuff here? really?

    Well, you were like that before, so...

    Green Snake wrote:I have no desire to get on Youtube and attack you. I can do it as well here so whats the point?

    I didn't say you have to get to YouTube and attack me, it was just a freaking example.

    Green Snake wrote:Yet he said nothing of the like at first. This is why I call you butthurt, he says nothing worth getting your panties wet about, yet you do

    I knew he was going to act the way he acted, he came across like a dick-rider. No, no, you are wrong, I don't get my panties wet, I don't have a vagina like you do.

    Green Snake wrote:I am not planning to play with your specific rules. If I think you act like an idiot, I will say it, if I think you are being a dipshit, I will say it. I mean I don't attack you, or anyone else out of the blue for no reason, but I am not gonna stop myself from it if I feel its justified.

    This is why I think you are fucking moron, instead of trying to finish this shit for once and for all, YOU FUCKING CONTINUE! Let's be honest, you hate/dislike me, but I also hate/dislike you, couldn't you be more douchey? You are a fucking hypocrite, and yes I'm pissed off, so fucking what? You are a douche and you deserve being bashed. That's what I call an Internet tough guy, I'm pretty sure you would be pissing your pants if you were to say this to me face to face.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  JoshDP on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:02 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:OK, but if we have any argument, let's not try to attack each other, I also don't have any good reason to, and considering we dislike each other...
    I am not planning to play with your specific rules. If I think you act like an idiot, I will say it, if I think you are being a dipshit, I will say it. I mean I don't attack you, or anyone else out of the blue for no reason, but I am not gonna stop myself from it if I feel its justified.
    So you're saying that you'll also insult anyone else other Eze if that person is acting like an idiot? What if that person doesn't have any intentions of acting like an idiot? So it would still be justified to call the person an idiot if weren't intending to act like one?

    This statement right here is one way of how you get haters. Insulting someone else even though they didn't attack you first, and insulting them just because it's justified will make the that person get offended and they will just simply attack you back. It's just a thing called common sense. If you don't want haters, then simply don't insult them first.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:33 am

    Thanks JoshDP, It's what I was trying to say.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:34 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Thanks JoshDP, It's what I was trying to say.

    Did you understand, Green Snake?
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:11 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Well, you were like that before, so...
    again, were. This is the point you keep missing.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I didn't say you have to get to YouTube and attack me, it was just a freaking example.
    Fair enough

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I knew he was going to act the way he acted, he came across like a dick-rider.
    he didnt seem like that at all to me

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:No, no, you are wrong, I don't get my panties wet, I don't have a vagina like you do.
    Its an expression, not a literal thing...

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:This is why I think you are fucking moron, instead of trying to finish this shit for once and for all, YOU FUCKING CONTINUE! Let's be honest, you hate/dislike me, but I also hate/dislike you, couldn't you be more douchey? You are a fucking hypocrite, and yes I'm pissed off, so fucking what? You are a douche and you deserve being bashed.
    I have no idea what you try to say here. You jump all over the place with your topic and context that its incoherent.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:That's what I call an Internet tough guy, I'm pretty sure you would be pissing your pants if you were to say this to me face to face.
    Oh look, isnt it nice you use a hypothetical situation which is likely not gonna go down as you think, as an insult towards me. I am so shocked.. Oh wait no, you are being dumb.

    JoshDP wrote:So you're saying that you'll also insult anyone else other Eze if that person is acting like an idiot?
    whenever did I mention insult? I mean if I think you are stupid, then telling my opinion with honesty is insult? If you take it as an insult, then too bad for you, but if you blame me when you get insulted of something that is not meant to be one, then you quite frankly are being quite idiotic.

    JoshDP wrote:What if that person doesn't have any intentions of acting like an idiot? So it would still be justified to call the person an idiot if weren't intending to act like one?
    Yes. And hopefully they realize "oh, I was being dumb, I better avoid doing this again". And you know, that is how I learned, people calling me out on my shit. I think its a GOOD thing to do, as opposed to bad as you say.

    JoshDP wrote:This statement right here is one way of how you get haters.
    Yeah, me making them not possible to live in their fantasy land being infallible and perfect in every way, is tantamount to being a dickface? Got it.

    JoshDP wrote:Insulting someone else even though they didn't attack you first, and insulting them just because it's justified will make the that person get offended and they will just simply attack you back.
    I am not afraid of offending people, again. And if someone wants to get offended, its their fault. I dont like the idea where everything that could slightly offend someone is censored. I like being able to voice my opinion, and I certainly take in what others say too, but just to censor it as "offensive" simply because someone disagrees with it (which, trust me, happens all the time) is simply destructive to society as a whole.

    JoshDP wrote:It's just a thing called common sense. If you don't want haters, then simply don't insult them first.
    I don't. I say my opinion. Maybe harshly, but nonetheless I dont really all that often insult people, and never without a good reason. If someone takes my opinions as insults, then what you expect me to do? Sugarcoat everything I say? Bullshit. It goes back to the whole censorship thing I just mentioned.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:32 am

    Green Snake wrote:I have no idea what you try to say here. You jump all over the place with your topic and context that its incoherent.

    My mistake, I was pretty pissed when I wrote that, I was trying to say you are a complete scumbag.

    Green Snake wrote:Oh look, isnt it nice you use a hypothetical situation which is likely not gonna go down as you think, as an insult towards me. I am so shocked.. Oh wait no, you are being dumb.

    How am I being dumb? That's the darn truth, you would be hiding under your bed if I appear wherever the fuck you live (Finland (?)) I think you also wouldn't be throwing shit at me if we were face to face.

    Green Snake wrote:I am not afraid of offending people, again. And if someone wants to get offended, its their fault. I dont like the idea where everything that could slightly offend someone is censored. I like being able to voice my opinion, and I certainly take in what others say too, but just to censor it as "offensive" simply because someone disagrees with it (which, trust me, happens all the time) is simply destructive to society as a whole.

    You CAN voice your opinion, but don't be a dick, you can't just go by life throwing your tamper on everybody you dislike. I don't see dicks like you or OrdosAlpha saying the same shit both of you say in the internet.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:37 am

    Green Snake, you seem to be like a skinny elitist nerd who likes throwing shit on everybody in the internet, but in real life, tries to avoid fighting physically or verbally at all costs, you know almost everyone would kick your ass on real life, Snake, don't try to act like you are the voice of reason, you are not. I think even a woman could kick your ass. You are lame Snake, just shut the fuck you elitist nerd.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:43 am

    Green Snake in real life:

    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  JoshDP on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:02 am

    Green Snake wrote:I mean if I think you are stupid, then telling my opinion with honesty is insult? If you take it as an insult, then too bad for you, but if you blame me when you get insulted of something that is not meant to be one, then you quite frankly are being quite idiotic.
    If you don't want to offend anyone with your "honest opinion" about them, then I do suggest that you try to be clear with your message that you give to them, so that they won't misinterpret your opinion as an insult. And yes, you are the one to be blame for if you aren't carefully clear with your message that you say to others. You are in control of YOUR own words and actions.    

    Green Snake wrote:And you know, that is how I learned, people calling me out on my shit. I think its a GOOD thing to do, as opposed to bad as you say.
    Well, you shouldn't try to bash people or treat them like shit if they try to have GOOD intentions, and aren't trying to be dumb. However, if the person is being an asshole and is intending to be dumb, then it's total fine to call them out on their behavior. Try to understand others intentions first before stating your opinion about them, bashing them, or etc.    

    Green Snake wrote:Yeah, me making them not possible to live in their fantasy land being infallible and perfect in every way, is tantamount to being a dickface? Got it.
    No that's not what I meant. All I am saying is that if you keep bashing people who try to have good intentions, and don't deserve to be bashed, will end up hating on you in the long run.  

    Green Snake wrote:I don't like the idea where everything that could slightly offend someone is censored. I like being able to voice my opinion, and I certainly take in what others say too, but just to censor it as "offensive" simply because someone disagrees with it (which, trust me, happens all the time) is simply destructive to society as a whole.
    I never said you had to censor your opinion. It's fine to bash anyone with evil/bad intentions (Since, they are simply asking for it). It's also fine to bash a fictional character, or thing that you don't like as well (Since, it can't respond back to you Razz). What I mean to say is that you should be careful with you say to those who try to be good with their intentions, since they could get offended and judge you on how you respond to them (If you're harsh to them that is).  


    Green Snake wrote:I don't. I say my opinion. Maybe harshly, but nonetheless I don't really all that often insult people, and never without a good reason. If someone takes my opinions as insults, then what you expect me to do? Sugarcoat everything I say? Bullshit. It goes back to the whole censorship thing I just mentioned.
    It's fine to have your own opinion and state your own opinion. All I am saying is that just don't bash those who have good intentions, since they try to mean well.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1011
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  JoshDP on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:05 am


    Green Snake wrote:I don't. I say my opinion. Maybe harshly
    Yeah, that's also known as "insulting" the person, if your "opinion" was about that person.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Green Snake on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:56 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:My mistake, I was pretty pissed when I wrote that, I was trying to say you are a complete scumbag.
    Ok, that makes a lot more sense, thanks for the clarification.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:How am I being dumb? That's the darn truth
    Because it isnt "the darn truth".

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:you would be hiding under your bed, if I appear wherever the fuck you live (Finland (?)) I think you also wouldn't be throwing shit at me if we were face to face.
    no, I would probably just live my life as if you didn't exist. What reason I would have to hide under a bed, exactly? I mean you are 13 or 14 or 15 or whatever. How would you even get your ass here, let alone find out where in Finland I live at? and even if you could find that out, so what? You just act as an internet tough guy, as if it was certain you'd beat my ass up and everyone cheers for you. That is fantasy, this is how it would go down: I see you and think "oh shit, not this guy, I better avoid him" and you are like "oh man, this is awkward, maybe I'll keep my shit together and not get in trouble".
    That is realistically what would happen. no more I would get on your shit, as would you! and I have no interest to physically hurt someone over some shit they said to me on internet, and realistically speaking neither should you.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:you can't just go by life throwing your tamper on everybody you dislike
    When ever I have "thrown a tamper" over disliking people?

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I don't see dicks like you or OrdosAlpha saying the same shit both of you say in the internet.
    I assume you mean you dont see people like us irl, as do on the internet. Let me tell you why: anonymity. We have an identity that cant get us harm on the real word (or our asses kicked for that matter). Of course we are going to be more open, more honest and more direct with what we say. And I generally think that is great! I mean you can share your ideas, maybe find few people who agree with you, make friends and affect change in your particular country or town of residence for example. The flipside is, people get easier off with saying bullshit or saying harmful things, but I think that there is always a flipside, and in this case its tolerable one.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:you seem to be like a skinny elitist nerd
    Funny you say that actually, because usually the stereotype is of a fat nerd and not a skinny one, and furthermore that I actually am not skinny at all. Furthermore I am not exactly elitist, I dont mind newbies around (and I would say, because I am friends with few, which I would consider a bit noobish when it comes to hacking). I mean really, unless they are being annoying twats or just plain stupid, then I gladly welcome them. Else I try to educate them, and if they dont take the advice, then its when I actually have a problem with them.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:but in real life, tries to avoid fighting physically or verbally at all costs
    Yes? Is it a problem?

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:you know almost everyone would kick your ass on real life
    They could. I prefer not to take the chance. That is why people come to the internet and talk shit there. Its easier to talk on internet or do whatever they wish. Is it really a surprise people act politely in real life, but not on internet? I dont think so.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:don't try to act like you are the voice of reason, you are not
    What is certain that neither are you. I am here advocating for my point of view, and you are for yours. Neither us can say that what we feel is true is true objectively, that would be load of horseshit, we always have a skewed perception of reality, it will never change.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I think even a woman could kick your ass.
    Well boo hoo hoo if could. Woman aren't these weaklings which are to be submissive and be beaten up by men. They are human beings as much as men are. If a woman could beat me up, it wouldnt amount to any more than a man being able to beat me up.

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:just shut the fuck you elitist nerd.
    Then be of example and shut the up as well.
    avatar
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 90739
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : #sgd
    Current Project : http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  SonicVaan on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:31 pm

    this topic needs more kittens

    Sponsored content

    Re: EZZE. vs. Geek Snake?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:04 pm