ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    SoNiC GaMEs DiMEnSiOnS

    Share

    Poll

    DoEs It SuCk??

    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
    17% [17%] 

    Total Votes: 18
    avatar
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 195
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    SoNiC GaMEs DiMEnSiOnS

    Post  CoolSpot. on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:59 pm

    GiVe Ur TrUE ThOuGhTs FoLkS!!!  Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 818
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: SoNiC GaMEs DiMEnSiOnS

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:51 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:GiVe Ur TrUE ThOuGhTs FoLkS!!!  Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
    Oh, you want my true thoughts? Here's my true thoughts:

    FUCK YOU.
    avatar
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 195
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    Re: SoNiC GaMEs DiMEnSiOnS

    Post  CoolSpot. on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:05 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:GiVe Ur TrUE ThOuGhTs FoLkS!!!  Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
    Oh, you want my true thoughts? Here's my true thoughts:

    FUCK YOU.
    YoU dIdn'T GiVe Ur ThOuGhtS oN SoNiC GaMeS DeMiNsIOnS, ReTarDed CoWbOy  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 818
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: SoNiC GaMEs DiMEnSiOnS

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:08 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:GiVe Ur TrUE ThOuGhTs FoLkS!!!  Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
    Oh, you want my true thoughts? Here's my true thoughts:

    FUCK YOU.
    YoU dIdn'T GiVe Ur ThOuGhtS oN SoNiC GaMeS DeMiNsIOnS, ReTarDed CoWbOy  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    GET THE FUCK OUT. NOW.
    avatar
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 195
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    Re: SoNiC GaMEs DiMEnSiOnS

    Post  CoolSpot. on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:19 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:GiVe Ur TrUE ThOuGhTs FoLkS!!!  Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
    Oh, you want my true thoughts? Here's my true thoughts:

    FUCK YOU.
    YoU dIdn'T GiVe Ur ThOuGhtS oN SoNiC GaMeS DeMiNsIOnS, ReTarDed CoWbOy  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

    GET THE FUCK OUT. NOW.
    WoW YoU R SuCH a FeEt aNd PeNiz SucKaR oF tHeM  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: SoNiC GaMEs DiMEnSiOnS

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:34 am