ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Share
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1313
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:10 pm

    This applies to all the spammers on this site that were active, who are now inactive/ded....

    - Electroball  
    - SonicVaan
    - Green Snake
    - Sesin Kolin
    - Ezequiel Matias
    - ThomasSpeedRunner

    Rest in peace you all........



    ........You will be missed Sad Crying or Very sad

    Ravenfreak

    Mensagens : 259
    Data de inscrição : 2013-03-12
    Current Project : Spam!

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Ravenfreak on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:51 pm

    No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No 
    avatar
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 90735
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : #sgd
    Current Project : http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

    die haben auch noch die Möglichkeit, alles raus und ich habe mich mit der Zeit von, die, dass du dein Leben ist ein wenig mehr Zeit, um die Ohren steif schlagen

    Post  SonicVaan on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:32 am

    I not ded! I forever be legend
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 824
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Jdpense on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:59 pm

    I LiEK tO ImPeRSoNAte PeOpleS BeCaUSe I Am GaY.....
    avatar
    Squidward Tentacles

    Mensagens : 1313
    Data de inscrição : 2013-09-17
    Localização : Bikini Bottom next to an idiot, SpongeBob
    Current Project : Nope

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Squidward Tentacles on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:49 am

    Jdpense wrote:I LiEK tO ImPeRSoNAte PeOpleS BeCaUSe I Am GaY.....
    No! Now get a life fenix
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 810
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:44 am

    Squidward Tentacles wrote:This applies to all the spammers on this site that were active, who are now inactive/ded....

    - Electroball  
    - SonicVaan
    - Green Snake
    - Sesin Kolin
    - Ezequiel Matias
    - ThomasSpeedRunner

    Rest in peace you all........



    ........You will be missed Sad Crying or Very sad

    y u no put me on list? Sad Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  JoshDP on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:05 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Squidward Tentacles wrote:This applies to all the spammers on this site that were active, who are now inactive/ded....

    - Electroball  
    - SonicVaan
    - Green Snake
    - Sesin Kolin
    - Ezequiel Matias
    - ThomasSpeedRunner

    Rest in peace you all........



    ........You will be missed Sad Crying or Very sad

    y u no put me on list? Sad Crying or Very sad

    Don't worry I fix it :I

    Squidward Tentacles wrote:This applies to all the spammers on this site that were active, who are now inactive/ded....

    - Electroball  
    - SonicVaan
    - Green Snake
    - Sesin Kolin
    - Ezequiel Matias
    - ThomasSpeedRunner
    - UburL33tUzerNam aka DevED


    Rest in peace you all........



    ........You will be missed Sad Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Green Snake on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:25 pm

    JoshDP wrote:Don't worry I fix it :I

    Squidward Tentacles wrote:This applies to all the spammers on this site that were active, who are now inactive/ded....

    - Electroball  
    - SonicVaan
    - Green Snake Natsumi
    - Sesin Kolin
    - Ezequiel Matias
    - ThomasSpeedRunner
    - UburL33tUzerNam aka DevED


    Rest in peace you all........



    ........You will be missed Sad Crying or Very sad
    There be fix.
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  JoshDP on Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:55 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:Don't worry I fix it :I

    Squidward Tentacles wrote:This applies to all the spammers on this site that were active, who are now inactive/ded....

    - Electroball  
    - SonicVaan
    - Green Snake Natsumi
    - Sesin Kolin
    - Ezequiel Matias
    - ThomasSpeedRunner
    - UburL33tUzerNam aka DevED

    People who are not on this list:
    - Fenixthepetophile
    - OrdosAlpha

    Rest in peace you all........



    ........You will be missed Sad Crying or Very sad
    There be fix.
    NOW it's fixed bounce
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Green Snake on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:24 pm

    ..no
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  JoshDP on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:42 pm

    Green Snake wrote:..no
    yes...... bounce bounce bounce
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Green Snake on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:13 pm

    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:..no
    yes...... bounce bounce bounce
    ..Still no.. affraid affraid affraid
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 810
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:08 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:..no
    yes...... bounce bounce bounce
    ..Still no.. affraid affraid affraid
    fak u men u not tru spammor afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Green Snake on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:18 am

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:..no
    yes...... bounce bounce bounce
    ..Still no.. affraid affraid affraid
    fak u men u not tru spammor afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Exclamation
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 810
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:37 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:..no
    yes...... bounce bounce bounce
    ..Still no.. affraid affraid affraid
    fak u men u not tru spammor afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Exclamation
    Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Question
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2094
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Green Snake on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:55 am

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:..no
    yes...... bounce bounce bounce
    ..Still no.. affraid affraid affraid
    fak u men u not tru spammor afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Exclamation
    Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Question
    nooo Sad Sad Sad
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 810
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:26 am

    Green Snake wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:..no
    yes...... bounce bounce bounce
    ..Still no.. affraid affraid affraid
    fak u men u not tru spammor afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Exclamation
    Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Question
    nooo Sad Sad Sad
    What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  JoshDP on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:31 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:..no
    yes...... bounce bounce bounce
    ..Still no.. affraid affraid affraid
    fak u men u not tru spammor afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Exclamation
    Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Question
    nooo Sad Sad Sad
    What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 810
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO FUCK ITSELF IN HELL

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:37 pm

    JoshDP wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:..no
    yes...... bounce bounce bounce
    ..Still no.. affraid affraid affraid
    fak u men u not tru spammor afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Exclamation
    Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Question
    nooo Sad Sad Sad
    What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
    farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  JoshDP on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:12 pm

    Inactive users who will be missed:

    - hacker___
    - Electroball
    - Sesin Kolin Close
    - ThomasSpeedRunner
    - Squidward Tenticals
    - NeoFusionBox
    - Trox
    - RavenFreak

    People who are not on this list:
    - Fenixthepetophile
    - notathief

    Rest in peace you all and goodbye forever ;_;
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  JoshDP on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:55 am

    lol noone bothers to com here anymoar but whatevers
    avatar
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 1595
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Localização : Antarctic Ocean
    Current Project : Finding a better way to spend free time

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Electroball_ on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:56 am

    o hai

    btw 'forever' xD
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  JoshDP on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:01 pm

    :O oh hai affraid
    avatar
    Electroball_

    Mensagens : 1595
    Data de inscrição : 2013-11-26
    Localização : Antarctic Ocean
    Current Project : Finding a better way to spend free time

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Electroball_ on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:16 pm

    Waz up I'm bored as usual xD
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  JoshDP on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:20 pm

    Same here, I really bored as well. So hows it going? xD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Rest in peace to all these Pro-Spammers.....

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:44 am