ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    Green Snake you are pathetic

    Share

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 pm

    I can't belive, than you think than your site is like SSRG, or Retro, that piece of shit isn't even closer to these bigger communities.

    ThomasSpeedrunner

    Mensagens : 177
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-31

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  ThomasSpeedrunner on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:43 pm

    And your own dead-since-May forum ain't nowhere fucking near, so fuck off. You don't even know jackshit about running a forum. Green Snake at least knows something about running a forum, whereas you don't, so get a fucking life, you son of a bitch.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:47 pm

    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:And your own dead-since-May forum ain't nowhere fucking near, so fuck off. You don't even know jackshit about running a forum. Green Snake at least knows something about running a forum, whereas you don't, so get a fucking life, you son of a bitch.

    You copying my insults again you backwater fucktard, go back to the penis of that shit. AND, I have more experience with forums, thing than you can't criticise If you never create a forum, you asshole.

    ThomasSpeedrunner

    Mensagens : 177
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-31

    Ezequiel Matias, you are pathetic. GTFO BITCH!

    Post  ThomasSpeedrunner on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:52 pm

    Yes, I can. It's called criticism, dumbass. If people don't think something is up to par, then they won't keep quiet about it. Listen, Ezequiel, the world doesn't revolve around you, and it's time you learned that. It's also time you acted your age, and not your fucking shoe size.

    GTFO, bitch. GTFO.
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  hacker___ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:54 pm

    Stop da fight. NOW.

    Stop being a hater ezze, you only get to feed the trolls rather than hating.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:55 pm

    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Yes, I can. It's called criticism, dumbass. If people don't think something is up to par, then they won't keep quiet about it. Listen, Ezequiel, the world doesn't revolve around you, and it's time you learned that. It's also time you acted your age, and not your fucking shoe size.

    GTFO, bitch. GTFO.

    http://asmtosegagenesis.forumeiros.com/t308p15-finland-is-the-best-country-in-the-whole-world Page 2 of the topic.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:58 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Yes, I can. It's called criticism, dumbass. If people don't think something is up to par, then they won't keep quiet about it. Listen, Ezequiel, the world doesn't revolve around you, and it's time you learned that. It's also time you acted your age, and not your fucking shoe size.

    GTFO, bitch. GTFO.

    http://asmtosegagenesis.forumeiros.com/t308p15-finland-is-the-best-country-in-the-whole-world Page 2 of the topic.

    Green Snake wrote:Fuck you liar
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2093
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Green Snake on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:16 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I can't belive, than you think than your site is like SSRG, or Retro, that piece of shit isn't even closer to these bigger communities.
    My site is not like SSRG or Retro, my site is better than those shitty "communities". Sure, we dont have many members, but the forums are way more active than SSRG..
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2093
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Green Snake on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:19 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:And your own dead-since-May forum ain't nowhere fucking near, so fuck off. You don't even know jackshit about running a forum. Green Snake at least knows something about running a forum, whereas you don't, so get a fucking life, you son of a bitch.

    You copying my insults again you backwater fucktard, go back to the penis of that shit. AND, I have more experience with forums, thing than you can't criticise If you never create a forum, you asshole.

    You dont seemly have any idea what criticism is, do you?

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:39 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I can't belive, than you think than your site is like SSRG, or Retro, that piece of shit isn't even closer to these bigger communities.
    My site is not like SSRG or Retro, my site is better than those shitty "communities". Sure, we dont have many members, but the forums are way more active than SSRG..

    Obviously not, these "shitty" communities are better than that piece of shit than you call "forums". Yes, sure, that piece of shit is better than Retro and SSRG. (Sarcasm)

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:45 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:And your own dead-since-May forum ain't nowhere fucking near, so fuck off. You don't even know jackshit about running a forum. Green Snake at least knows something about running a forum, whereas you don't, so get a fucking life, you son of a bitch.

    You copying my insults again you backwater fucktard, go back to the penis of that shit. AND, I have more experience with forums, thing than you can't criticise If you never create a forum, you asshole.

    You dont seemly have any idea what criticism is, do you?

    Yes, I know what "criticism" is.

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 pm

    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Yes, I can. It's called criticism, dumbass. If people don't think something is up to par, then they won't keep quiet about it. Listen, Ezequiel, the world doesn't revolve around you, and it's time you learned that. It's also time you acted your age, and not your fucking shoe size.

    GTFO, bitch. GTFO.

    Listen????? We are not speaking in the real life, you son of a bitch! Well, If you only criticise by Internet, then, you are a fucking idiot, I know than the world "doesn't revolve around me" but really, you are a retard, I can see why you don't get validated in Retro, o why you get banned in SSRG..... It's simply, It is because you act so damn retarded, and more, you need TWENTY SEVEN (27) pages for learn how to do a fucking hack.
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  hacker___ on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:31 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Yes, I can. It's called criticism, dumbass. If people don't think something is up to par, then they won't keep quiet about it. Listen, Ezequiel, the world doesn't revolve around you, and it's time you learned that. It's also time you acted your age, and not your fucking shoe size.

    GTFO, bitch. GTFO.

    Listen????? We are not speaking in the real life, you son of a bitch! Well, If you only criticise by Internet, then, you are a fucking idiot, I know than the world "doesn't revolve around me" but really, you are a retard, I can see why you don't get validated in Retro, o why you get banned in SSRG..... It's simply, It is because you act so damn retarded, and more, you need TWENTY SEVEN (27) pages for learn how to do a fucking hack.

    Ehh, I said to stop the fucking fight.
    avatar
    SESIN KOLIN

    Mensagens : 108
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-30
    Localização : yes
    Current Project : Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Loco Remasterde SHC2014 coming soon betatestigova

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  SESIN KOLIN on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:53 am

    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Yes, I can. It's called criticism, dumbass. If people don't think something is up to par, then they won't keep quiet about it. Listen, Ezequiel, the world doesn't revolve around you, and it's time you learned that. It's also time you acted your age, and not your fucking shoe size.

    GTFO, bitch. GTFO.

    Listen????? We are not speaking in the real life, you son of a bitch! Well, If you only criticise by Internet, then, you are a fucking idiot, I know than the world "doesn't revolve around me" but really, you are a retard, I can see why you don't get validated in Retro, o why you get banned in SSRG..... It's simply, It is because you act so damn retarded, and more, you need TWENTY SEVEN (27) pages for learn how to do a fucking hack.

    Ehh, I said to stop the fucking fight.

    How?
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2093
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Green Snake on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:39 am

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:I can't belive, than you think than your site is like SSRG, or Retro, that piece of shit isn't even closer to these bigger communities.
    My site is not like SSRG or Retro, my site is better than those shitty "communities". Sure, we dont have many members, but the forums are way more active than SSRG..

    Obviously not, these "shitty" communities are better than that piece of shit than you call "forums". Yes, sure, that piece of shit is better than Retro and SSRG. (Sarcasm)

     So, you basically mean "SSRG and Retro rules, and your forums are ok"?
    avatar
    SonicVaan

    Mensagens : 90735
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-25
    Localização : #sgd
    Current Project : http://www.sonicgamesdimension.net/

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  SonicVaan on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 pm

    Eze, how can a poorly designed and a poorly structured forum with less than 10 members be superior over a forum hosted on a good quality web hosting service and a top level domain? And something tells me you're just saying that because of Green Snake...


    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Green Snake at least knows something about running a forum

    Come on, he's not the only one who runs it. Sad 

    ThomasSpeedrunner

    Mensagens : 177
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-31

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  ThomasSpeedrunner on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:21 pm

    SonicVaan wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Green Snake at least knows something about running a forum

    Come on, he's not the only one who runs it. Sad 

    Good point. I think he is indeed purely saying it because of Green Snake. Anyway, this shitstorm is over starting now.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2093
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Green Snake on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:23 pm

    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:
    SonicVaan wrote:
    ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:Green Snake at least knows something about running a forum

    Come on, he's not the only one who runs it. Sad 

    Good point. I think he is indeed purely saying it because of Green Snake. Anyway, this shitstorm is over starting now.

     Nah, this is spamming, not a shitstorm Wink

    ThomasSpeedrunner

    Mensagens : 177
    Data de inscrição : 2013-07-31

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  ThomasSpeedrunner on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 pm

    GEE, YA THINK? lol

    Anyway, yeah, this is spammin' :3

    Ezequiel Matias

    Mensagens : 2505
    Data de inscrição : 2013-01-03

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Ezequiel Matias on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 pm

    Sorry, but that opinion was a week earlier. ¬¬ I don't want to fight either.
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2093
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Green Snake on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:15 pm

    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Sorry, but that opinion was a week earlier. ¬¬ I don't want to fight either.

    You have problems. A lot of problems. :3
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  hacker___ on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:20 pm

    Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:Sorry, but that opinion was a week earlier. ¬¬ I don't want to fight either.

    You have problems. A lot of problems. :3

    indeed


    Ezze likes getting trolled. XD
    avatar
    Green Snake

    Mensagens : 2093
    Data de inscrição : 2012-04-07
    Localização : I do not even know
    Current Project : nope

    >:)

    Post  Green Snake on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:26 pm

    Wiger-Wager






    ...

    Dont ask
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 823
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Jdpense on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:53 pm

    Green Snake wrote:Wiger-Wager






    ...

    Dont ask
    PeNiS Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Smile
    avatar
    Shantae_

    Mensagens : 33
    Data de inscrição : 2015-02-14
    Localização : Scuttle Town

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Shantae_ on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 am

    Jdpense wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:Wiger-Wager






    ...

    Dont ask
    [removed] Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Smile
    Back for more, huh? Evil or Very Mad

    Sponsored content

    Re: Green Snake you are pathetic

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:50 pm