ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

4 posters

Sudaca.....

Ezequiel Matias

Sudaca..... Empty Sudaca.....

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:29 pm

What is the meaning of the Word: Sudaca???? Sudaca is a term created by the Spaniards, they create it like an homophobic term against Latin-Americans, remaining hate since the Independence wars in America, the majority of the Spaniards call us (The Latin-Americans) Sudacas including, they call all the American continent like Sudacalandia. But was taked very well in Latin-America, including, we call ourself Sudacas due to an unknown reason.

Note than I don't want Americans (U.S) criticism Latin-America in this topic, because they think than they are the best of the world, but It's not true!
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Sudaca..... Empty Re: Sudaca.....

Post  hacker___ Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Ezequiel Matias wrote:What is the meaning of the Word: Sudaca???? Sudaca is a term created by the Spaniards, they create it like an homophobic term against Latin-Americans, remaining hate since the Independence wars in America, the majority of the Spaniards call us (The Latin-Americans) Sudacas including, they call all the American continent like Sudacalandia. But was taked very well in Latin-America, including, we call ourself Sudacas due to an unknown reason.

Note than I don't want Americans (U.S) criticism Latin-America in this topic, because they think than they are the best of the world, but It's not true!

Wat
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:33 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:What is the meaning of the Word: Sudaca???? Sudaca is a term created by the Spaniards, they create it like an homophobic term against Latin-Americans, remaining hate since the Independence wars in America, the majority of the Spaniards call us (The Latin-Americans) Sudacas including, they call all the American continent like Sudacalandia. But was taked very well in Latin-America, including, we call ourself Sudacas due to an unknown reason.

Who cares?
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:14 am

Green Snake wrote:

Who cares?

I care of this, you are European, so you shut the fuck up.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:25 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Who cares?

So only you care about this? GTFO then.
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:39 am

Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Who cares?

I'm American (Not from USA) and I don't give a damn fuck Smile
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:11 am

hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    Green Snake wrote:

Who cares?

I'm American (Not from USA) and I don't give a damn fuck Smile

Yes, I know than you are from America.
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am