ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+6
Green Snake
fenix4beto
Ezequiel Matias
hacker___
ThomasSpeedrunner
LarryDavis
10 posters

Finland is the Best Country in the Whole World

Ezequiel Matias

Finland is the Best Country in the Whole World - Page 2 Empty Re: Finland is the Best Country in the Whole World

Post  Ezequiel Matias Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:41 pm

LarryDavis wrote:WTF Fenix? Posting nude furry art as a signature... Why, are you a furry? You disgraced Finland you bastard!

This guys only post nude signatures, because he only wants to call the attention of Green Snake. This is serious, he said it in a post.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Current Project : nope

Finland is the Best Country in the Whole World - Page 2 Empty Re: Finland is the Best Country in the Whole World

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:57 am

ThomasSpeedrunner wrote:NO! THE USA IS THE BEST COUNTRY!

Fuck you liar
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:01 am

SESIN KOLIN
    SESIN KOLIN

Current Project : Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Loco Remasterde SHC2014 coming soon betatestigova

Post  SESIN KOLIN Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:53 am

Green Snake wrote:
    [flash(425,350)]ru.youtube.com/v/kapKhQR7WjI[/flash]

Россия является лучшей страной в мире.
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:26 am

SESIN KOLIN wrote:Россия является лучшей страной в мире.

NO it is not
    SESIN KOLIN
    SESIN KOLIN

Current Project : Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Loco Remasterde SHC2014 coming soon betatestigova

Post  SESIN KOLIN Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    SESIN KOLIN wrote:Россия является лучшей страной в мире.

NO it is not

WAT UR SUXKER
    LarryDavis
    LarryDavis

Post  LarryDavis Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:53 pm

I believe my work is done here.
    I expected all this in the thread to happen, and it did. Bravo! My experiment is complete.
    This thread explains why patriotism is bad. It causes many problems.
    LarryDavis
    LarryDavis

Post  LarryDavis Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 pm

If anyone wants my original experiment, here is the thesis:
    "Person 1 and Person 2 are friends and yet from different countries.
    Person 1 is from Country 1, and Person 2 is from Country 2.
    Person 1 at sometime will say say country 1 is the best, Person 2 disagrees and says country 2 is the best.
    This will cause either a fight or a compromise.
    I'm going to make a hypothesis that if I say "RandomCountry" is the best, it will trigger some kind of disagreement and/or fight between most of the people here, since mostly everyone is from a different country."
    hacker___
    hacker___

Current Project : Breathing nitrogen

Post  hacker___ Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:06 pm

LarryDavis wrote:If anyone wants my original experiment, here is the thesis:
    Person 1 at sometime will say say country 1 is the best, Person 2 disagrees and says country 2 is the best.
    I'm going to make a hypothesis that if I say "RandomCountry" is the best, it will trigger some kind of disagreement and/or fight between most of the people here, since mostly everyone is from a different country."

What...

XD
    Green Snake
    Green Snake

Post  Green Snake Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:16 am

LarryDavis wrote:If anyone wants my original experiment, here is the thesis:

Im spamming here, and not being frineds with someone XD
    SESIN KOLIN
    SESIN KOLIN

Post  SESIN KOLIN Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:52 am

Yes.
    SonicVaan
    SonicVaan

Current Project : BEING THE KING OF THE FORUM

Post  SonicVaan Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:04 pm

No country is the best. The world's system is pretty much fucked.
    Ezequiel Matias

Post  Ezequiel Matias Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 pm

SonicVaan wrote:No country is the best. The world's system is pretty much fucked.

There are problems in all the countries, right now, specially in Africa, and North Korea, those countries have the Human Development Index low.
    Pepsi
    Pepsi

Current Project : Pepsi for TV game

Post  Pepsi Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:39 pm

PepsiCo is proud to say they sell their products in Finland. Pepsi shall be enjoyed everywhere! (drink pepsi)
    JoshDP

Post  JoshDP Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:13 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:14 am