ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.

+3
hacker___
Green Snake
fenix4beto
7 posters

gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte

Poll

gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte

[ 4 ]
    gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_left19%gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 5 ]
    gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_left24%gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 4 ]
    gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_left19%gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 2 ]
    gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_left10%gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 2 ]
    gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_left10%gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 4 ]
    gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_left18%gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 21
    JoshDP

gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Empty Re: gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte

Post  JoshDP Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Green Snake wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    OuricoDoido. wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:
    Ezequiel Matias wrote:You guys are the most perverted guys I ever see.

What? Why don't you just shut the fuck up, and then get mature once at a fucking time?

Again, you can't shut up me, that is stupid.

Again, you can't make me shut up, that's stupid*.

Fix your English, and stop being silly.

Oh, a minor error, why you can't shut the hell up?

Hello people I Back me OuricoDoido sorry I forgot my password well I said I am not a dirty hacker right? and too, this forum is full of spam so If I can recover my password of my real account I go to close this forum.

ps: I am gay

Fuck you.

Why are you saying fuck you to your own clone? :/

Because, that is your multiaccount, I don't write like that.

It isn't my multiaccount, its YOUR multiaccount.

I don't wrote like an idiot. So, It's your multiaccount.

Then if it isn't my account and neither yours, it's Fenix4beto multiaccount.

Now, stop being silly.

*Facepalm to hacker___*

*Facepalm to Ezze*
    *Facepalm to Green Snake*

Facepalm-ception!
    Jdpense
    Jdpense

gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte - Page 2 Empty Re: gReEn sNaKe, hAcKeR_____ and eZeQuIeL mAtIaS dO yOu wANT nUDE gIrLs for pUbLiSh iN tHiS sIte

Post  Jdpense Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:43 pm

Just an annual year bump! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry sunny Sleep

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 am