ASM to Sega Genesis Platform

All about assembly programming in the Sega Genesis console.


    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Share
    avatar
    hacker___

    Mensagens : 1967
    Data de inscrição : 2013-05-06
    Localização : Antarctica
    Current Project : Sonic Random Hax

    SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  hacker___ on Fri May 31, 2013 8:27 pm

    DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:20 pm

    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    Thansk ;)
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:59 pm

    PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 809
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:11 pm

    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2013-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    avatar
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 194
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  CoolSpot. on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:18 pm

    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    avatar
    Shantae_

    Mensagens : 33
    Data de inscrição : 2015-02-14
    Localização : Scuttle Town

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  Shantae_ on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:24 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    avatar
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 194
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  CoolSpot. on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:52 pm

    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    Shantae_

    Mensagens : 33
    Data de inscrição : 2015-02-14
    Localização : Scuttle Town

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  Shantae_ on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:56 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    ...the fuck did you just call me?

    OK, THAT DOES IT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    *kills CoolSpot.*
    avatar
    CoolSpot.

    Mensagens : 194
    Data de inscrição : 2014-06-03

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  CoolSpot. on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:16 pm

    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    ...the fuck did you just call me?

    OK, THAT DOES IT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    *kills CoolSpot.*
    HaHAHAHahAhaHAHahAhAhHA ItS UsElEsS tO AtTacK Me No MatTeR HoW HaRD YoU TRy  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:10 am

    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    ...the fuck did you just call me?

    OK, THAT DOES IT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    *kills CoolSpot.*
    HaHAHAHahAhaHAHahAhAhHA ItS UsElEsS tO AtTacK Me No MatTeR HoW HaRD YoU TRy  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    She kill you, so stop replying here, idiot...
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:14 pm

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2009-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    R.I.P. UburL33TUzerNam  2012-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    avatar
    UburL33tUzerNam

    Mensagens : 809
    Data de inscrição : 2013-08-08
    Localização : Somewhere
    Current Project : Things

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  UburL33tUzerNam on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:00 am

    JoshDP wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2009-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    R.I.P. UburL33TUzerNam  2012-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    I NEVER DED!!!!!!!

    P.S. FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO SUFFER THE WORST FATE IMAGINABLE
    avatar
    JoshDP

    Mensagens : 1009
    Data de inscrição : 2014-10-05
    Current Project : S3K and S1 Coop hax

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  JoshDP on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:29 am

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:
    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2009-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    R.I.P. UburL33TUzerNam  2012-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    I NEVER DED!!!!!!!

    P.S. FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO SUFFER THE WORST FATE IMAGINABLE
    But you hate me, btw i not ded  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    avatar
    Jdpense

    Mensagens : 822
    Data de inscrição : 2014-08-21

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  Jdpense on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:10 am

    UburL33tUzerNam wrote:
    JoshDP wrote:PROJECT CANCELLED

    PS : FLOOD CONTROL CAN GO KILL ITSELF
    R.I.P. Jdpense 2013-2015 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Don't warry i ain't dead Wink

    Spoiler:
    ......yet
    avatar
    No one

    Mensagens : 601
    Data de inscrição : 2015-06-23

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  No one on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:15 am

    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    Shantae_ wrote:
    CoolSpot. wrote:
    hacker___ wrote:DOWNLOAD + VIDEOS COMING TOMORROW.
    SCREEN SHOT:

    NiAcE JoB I LIEk iT  Wink Wink Wink Wink
    If you steal it, I will kill you, ok?
    I'd LiKe tO SeE U tRy tO KiLl Me U StUPiD BiTcH Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    ...the fuck did you just call me?

    OK, THAT DOES IT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    *kills CoolSpot.*
    Wow, you are such a hypocrite. You call people out when they swear, but then what do you go off doing? The same exact thing as the person does, swear.

    Sponsored content

    Re: SONIC 1 FENIX4BETO EDITION

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:06 am